• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Nozomi Plot Concluded

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
The Nozomi plot is now over. The forum has been moved to the archives. Any continuing Nozomi RP (Kaile, for instance) can be posted in the general Rp forum and will be moved to the archives. This weekend, I go for my two weeks of annual training for the Army. When I return, a new Nozomi-type plot, designed for lots of short, exciting missions (Ongaku-style) for a small group of players who are all active. It'll likely be the YSS Sakura. The characters that will be on it are not yet decided, but there will only be a few. Two NPCs and two or three PCs, I'm thinking.

As for Nozomi, Yui will be taking the Mirai to Yamatai to retire, and Hanako will stay in charge for the time being (and I'll keep RPing Hanako and Kaile). Yuuko and Lenwe will head to Yamatai, too. I may have Yuuko show up on the Destiny after I get back. Fenyar's anti-aether field is now gone, too, and it's becoming part of the YSE but ruling itself for the most part.

If anyone didn't know, James went off to start his RP somewhere, and Chris (Cora) is now controlling the Fenyaro, with Tyler's help. Plus, Zack gave up on playing Karin. So, faced with a cast with all NPCs and no PCs on Fenyar, it was pretty pointless to continue. Anyway, just wanted to keep you guys updated.

Ok....it's understandable that this can occur, but I've got a question.

What will happen to the Masako/Muraki/Mishu thread that is going on? It's still incomplete and I was wondering if we're going to end it sooner or later. If we're going to end it, what will happen?

I would like to add to the above summery that my character, Nei, had bartered her way onboard the Nozomi, and subsequently the Mirai aswell to Yamatai where she has entered the Imperial army's Medical academy.

I updated her bio with the newest old information I had about her earler today.

Request for a new placement while agnsting. You can contact me by YIM to get the deatils about what happened at the endo of the Fenayr storyline.

True.

Well, here I go...

Well, the landing party, on Yui's suggestion went to rescue Yuuko, whom, along with her servent were captured by Sha'Nai Trackers.Now despite Yui's best attempts at evading the To'Yaree, the survivers were also captured and taken to Shadow's temple. There Shadow intended on killing them as a "Sacrifice" to ensure the Star Demons would not return.

Though the thing noone knew was Shadow himself was being controlled, by one of his creations no less. This person, whom was a Dy'Unnar called Laughing Rain, whom was made from records about a Dy'Unnar of the same whom founded something called The Closed Fist, made her appereance just a moment before Shadow sacrifieced the Survivers. And, in a show of being just as insane as she was, she actually freed Yui, Lenwe and Yuuko. Telling Shadow just how much fun it was to make him act like he did.

Naturally, for a person who became as unhinged as Shadow had, he went compleately insane, transforming into a massive demony shape and declared he'll slaughter everyone. Yui, quickly told Yuuko and Lenwe to free the others and find away to lower the Anti-Aether field, even if it's just over the temple they're in, as well as sending word that there needs to be a orbatal bombardment of the exact co-ords of the temple.

Complete mayhem erupted shortly there after when Demon-Shadow launched a one metamorph attack on Yui, all the while Laughing Rain having made her escape. Yuuko and lenwe freed the others and while Lenwe helped them to escape Yuuko went for the AE field's generator. Unfortunately, in the chaos Karin was killed when a monofiliment whip, being used by the Elder of Fire Sergi, sliced her head in half.

Yui and Shadow's battle was a Big one, they were fairly evenly matched, neither actually dealing enough damage to overcome the other's abilities to regenrate. They would have gone on forever, if it weren't for when Shadow threw Yui across the temple's upper level. where she crashed into another of Shadow's old stasis pods which was holding one of the Fenyaro that was based with actual information and data from the Old Fenyar. This peticular fenyaro, whom was a Kee'Awloo; one of the wolf-like warrior monks, was named Grawlpaw. He saw what was happening and offered to help Yui. Which she accepted.

Little did anyone, (which included me. Thank you SO much James) Mordachai achually made more then just the elders to stop Shadow. Apparently, he managed to create two robots, disguised as Gargoyles in the temple. The two, one of whom had the mind of Tyriel, the other had a copy of Mordachai's own mind. Now, when these two awoke, they immedately attacked and killed the Elders. Then, after Yui was notified that Hanako was preparing to vaporize the entire site, they engaged Shadow to let Yui, Yuuko, Growlpaw and just about anyone else I've forgotten to mention to escape before being consumed in a blast of energy which eradicated Shadow, the temple and everything inside.

Afterwards, Yui, and the others, with the help of Nei and the Healers of the Open palm, managed to deactivate the Aether field and return, bringing Nei along because she wouldn't shut up about wanting to go.

I think that about covers it.

mattlionheart86va said:
Ok....it's understandable that this can occur, but I've got a question.

What will happen to the Masako/Muraki/Mishu thread that is going on? It's still incomplete and I was wondering if we're going to end it sooner or later. If we're going to end it, what will happen?
We'll finish it. Afterwards, the Nozomi will pick the two up and probably bring them back to Yamatai. If we don't finish it tommorow, you can assume they both made it alive (but without the prisoner girl) and have them get new orders.

Oh...

Hmm...

Cormec was being held for the sacrifice, Shadow made sure the To'Yaree didn't kill him before had, so he escaped. He has several nice new scars from it too. Damn oversized, overweight To"Yaree weaponry used for freeing people.

In other words, I flipped a coin, I forgot about Cormac... <_<

So I'm running around in the woods bleeding to death and cursing the Nozomi for leaving me behind? WITHOUT BEER?!

o.o

You're Cormac?

No, well, if you want to go right ahead.

But everyone was at Shadow's temple, so it would be generally assumed everyone would have been picked up afterwards.

That's what I'm pondering. If he goes to the empire he faces execution for insubordination even though it was in the interest of protecting the group.

If Haitori wants to, he can claim santuary on Fenyar. They're government is seperate from the Empire.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back