• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [NPC] Cy'Fi Heartbreak Fyunnen

I just want to clarify before I approve this — she knows some Yamataian and Nepleslian hand-to-hand styles, but that's it, right?

I don't think players should be allowed to RP characters more than twice their age.

Then almost all characters in all all of SARP would be about 20-35ish.

Tis role play, d00d. Role play = playing a role that is not yours.

Tom plays an old man already, Wes. And this is an NPC, and a possibly GM-level character. That argument doesn't really work here.

I can get behind that she's ancient and supposedly wise; it's something Doc writes into all of his characters.

Alright, as for the martial arts; she isin't a KUNG FU MASTAR, but she knows a thing or two about non-Lorath skills.

As for the age... in Lorath terms, Heartbreak is at something around midlife, Lorath live a lot longer than Nepleslians. Anyway, as Gamer said, this is roleplay... if we're going to start putting restrictions on what people can roleplay as due to IRL restrictions, it'll turn into a fiasco.

"Dude, you can't RP a Neko, you're a dude, and you don't know any Japanese!"

"Hey, you can't RP a Freespacer, you're a neo-conservative."

"Man, I don't think you should be playing an Elysian, you're atheist."

I made the point fine, Doc. Your piping in that way isn't helpful.

This NPC, GM-level character is approved for IC usage. It does not occupy a character slot.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back