• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[NPC Species] Irtuna

"Their hips and shoulders have sensor inputs which they can touch a material to and get complete analysis of that glow light blueish white."

I feel like something is missing at the end of that sentence. And maybe call them 'subdermal sensory organs' or something more fleshy and organic sounding, rather than senor inputs?

This is the wiki page that says Peruniv frequently, is that name left over from an earlier edit?

"The Irtuna wear no clothes and feel great shame to have their bodies exposed to the elements and others' gaze. There have been no instances of Irtuna wearing clothes after subjugation, but do in fact have a history of wearing clothes. They would wear draped robes of bright colors that exposed their glowing hips and shoulders. The time of clothed Irtuna is long since gone."

They were subjugated almost immediately after gaining sapience. How did they go from animals to wearing clothes so fast? When their bodies do not seem to require them. If they have been slaves long enough for the Ligveru to evolve and use up their home planet, clothes-wearing would probably be lost, ancient history. Something seems weird here.

Is Kulinga mentioned on the Ligveru page at all? Or the system/planet page?

Males, females, reproduction?

Instead of sensory inputs it now says, "...subdermal sensory organs..."

Changed that odd sentence into two: "Their hips and shoulders have subdermal sensory organs which they can touch a material to and get complete analysis of. These glow light blueish white. Mention of Perinuv is edited out."

I put that clothes shame part to a) fluff the page and b) because I started getting a really big house elves from Harry Potter feel while writing this. Edited out the shame and added a bit in the top about the Irtuna living awhile on Oomer before the Ligveru subjugated them and made it more clear that the Ligveru subjugated them upon gaining their own sentient thought and not when the Irtuna gained sentient thought.

"Kulinga is the language spoken by the Ligveru"<--- From Ligveru page.

Added reproduction.

"The Irtuna were one of the first species to gain sentient thought on the planet Oomer. They lived for a long time on the planet with the Horrogan but they were, sadly, taken advantage of by the Ligveru at the dawn of the Ligveru's own accumulation of sentient thought."

I thought the Horrogan were from Ukiyo and didn't meet the other species until they fled Oomer?

Edit: Maybe you meant the Leos?

Yes yes you're right! Changed to take out the Horrogan from the Oomer past within the Irtuna's top section.

With the rejection of the other duderinos, I will be doing something different with my plot than utilizing the Irtuna. I would appreciate this submission being allowed to be overturned and abandoned.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back