• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC NSS Banning OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, it'll be your post. There's still a Voidwalker mechanical suit half-way blocking the doorway, otherwise I'm interested in knowing what went on in the five or ten minutes Tweak and Dream were away. I'll post Tweak's return after you post.

MissingNo said:
(For those who were not in IRC at the time, Fian said that the Banning's guest quarters are 50 or so compartments with one bunk bed and room for two people each.)

Apologies for the double-post.

Moon, maybe L & G could set up in the next room over? Or take over Tweak's room completely?

Pfft, I'm getting a bunch of these errors lately.

We can either roll with it, as the room compartment thing is a minor inconvenience that can be overlooked, or I can type up something new. Will have to do that later today, however, if this is the case.

In either scenario, I'm editing the post to reflect future change.

No worries, Missing. I'll ask a mod to delete the second post, if someone already hasn't done so.

Ah, ok, Moon. ^^ I'll think of something for them to 'accidently break'. I wasn't going to have the Banning arrive at the Alliance for a while anyways. That'd be just boring if this plot only goes back and forth without something happening. :D

Della, Tweak hasn't gone anywhere, or done anything, since our last posts. The plot kinda stood still in your absence. I'm waiting for Moon to figure out what he's doing with L&G, then I was going to have Tweak return to her room and react to whatever they did or didn't do.

Well, it kind of stood still because (from what I gathered from the conversation) that Missing would post, then Moonman would post, too. However, Missing's post was... missing. XD Anywho, well, I could continue the plot along and have day 2 'arrive'. Any objections?

'kay, well, I will start working on the post to continue the storyline then. It will sort of fast forward the plot to the second day, so most people will probably be just waking up... unless they are night owls. XD

Wait, what just happened?

I was waiting for Moon to post what Lenny and George had been doing in Tweak's absence. He posted that they were rooming with her, and I reminded him that the room is only for two people. Then he deleted his post and I've been waiting for him to write a replacement so I can post with Tweak returning and finding out whatever they did.

Meanwhile Della returned and didn't read that nothing had happened before he posted, causing a minor time-snag. Then there's this vote that seems to pass before I have a chance to read it...

*twitches in confusion*

Moon, it was a simple edit. You could have left them in there, just have them lounging around in there or _something_, you didn't have to delete the post altogether! Besides, I _still_ need to know what they did anyway, because that would determine what she's doing two days later...

I get frustrated when I get confused. I get loud when I get frustrated. I'm sorry for that, but the way I see it we could have had a minor fix and been moving smoothly by now.

Yep, things look like a mess.

Look, I wanted to have a chat with Tweak. But I also want the plot to go on, as does anyone else apparently.

Can we fix this (the Dream-Tweak) scene in JP, and then get on with day 2? it seems like the easiest way to get around this.

I've deleted my post withholding you all, Lenny and George can come in later. To answer you Della, yes, I don't see why you two couldn't JP a conversation and save it until the appropriate posting time. It's been done before, I assure you.

Ah, so that's what happened? I didn't know that. Well, hopefully this strange and confusing event is finally over. @.@ Well, I don't mind Della and Missing JPing conversations. It might quicken the pace a little. However, like Moonman said, just make sure to post them in appropriate times. Such as right now, where there is nothing important going on. ^_^

MissingNo said:
Wait, what just happened?

I was waiting for Moon to post what Lenny and George had been doing in Tweak's absence. He posted that they were rooming with her, and I reminded him that the room is only for two people. Then he deleted his post and I've been waiting for him to write a replacement so I can post with Tweak returning and finding out whatever they did.

Meanwhile Della returned and didn't read that nothing had happened before he posted, causing a minor time-snag. Then there's this vote that seems to pass before I have a chance to read it...

*twitches in confusion*

Moon, it was a simple edit. You could have left them in there, just have them lounging around in there or _something_, you didn't have to delete the post altogether! Besides, I _still_ need to know what they did anyway, because that would determine what she's doing two days later...

I get frustrated when I get confused. I get loud when I get frustrated. I'm sorry for that, but the way I see it we could have had a minor fix and been moving smoothly by now.

Uh...I didn't catch this. Apologies. I saved the original post for L and G, but will have to do some minor editing to reflect my ignorance in how rooms work in a Red Hill compartment.

I'll do that now.

Ok, if you guys are wondering why all of this is happening, the simple answer is: Someone cut a primary powerline within engineering. Hopefully, Pavel or Mergeo or someone will find the damage and reattach it. Why did they do this? You'll just have to find out. :D Sorry for the late post, but I've been semi-busy as well as waiting for people to respond. Any questions, please PM me or try to catch me on the IRC or YIM. ^_^

Ok, CatoTheElder is having problems getting on SARP, so I will be posting for him. He is sending his posts to me via YIM, so if you see posts from me about Pavel, don't go frantic on us, ok? ^_^

Gah... I apologize, but please kinda... write Carsten off.

Not only do I constantly forget that I signed on the Banning/Alliance (Sorry. <.<) but the reason I made Carsten and such has since become negligated because... Well...

Lets sum it up: I've acquired good computer and NWN2. My favorite RP server is about to go into a NWN2 beta, and later to be accessed while I am playing another good RP server on the side.

While I do greatly enjoy the Asamoya to death... I like JPs, loathe SPs. Plus Nep has, some how... lost all interest with me.

Sorry mates, but thats the verdict. YOU LOSE YOUR PENGUINS. :mrgreen:

No prob. Just make sure you label him 'inactive', and you can reuse him if you ever feel like it. :mrgreen: Later, dude.

Er, Della, I think you sort of autoed Fian's character a bit in your post. Unless he gave you permission to do so, his character will not wake up unless he says so. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back