• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

Probably not, since the smoke changes the body, it's pretty doubtful that it actually needs to go through the lungs. If it gets in your body at all it'll probably start to change you.

Depends if you have to breath in the toxin or if it reacts to skin Compouds.

Also as far as I know, ever hostile has a drone as basic equipment. If the fights ends fast, Lisa as an engineer might be able to do something about Richards suit, but without equipment it is unlikely. Also good thing about Hostile is that even without power, once can still move it, although super slowly. We did so back on Acadia once.

I figured I would ask since I wasn't sure how the toxin worked. I just really want to throw something without getting a free sex change.

I really don't think Mark would want to take his helmet off regardless - he's in the same cell as a wounded, pissed off Mishhu that's charging him. XD

Regardless though, the character never was specified as having which model from the company. Not only that, but knowing that there's something in the air, I would have thought he would be adverse to breathing in the gas, especially given his history. Hell, I thought he'd be rather phobic to the situation, but that's up to you ultimately.

I figured I would ask since I wasn't sure how the toxin worked. I just really want to throw something without getting a free sex change.

You could throw your chainknife at it. And it is called knife, but it is a knife to Hostile, so it is actuall a size of machette give or take.

I hadn't really thought of the affect the gas would have had on him psychologically. Those things you look over seem to be the most important.

That's usually true. It's why I try and keep the little details in mind, since they're the ones that pretty much breathe life into these things.

wait what the..I could swear there was a post before mine...after the GM post...but there isn't

Ok guys, I'll post and move us forward tomorrow on Sunday if nothing happens so far. We're very close to wrapping this chapter up and starting up the next, which you all should find very interesting. If any of you are not just busy, but also having a hard time figuring out what to do, keep in mind that one marine is cornered with a squid, and a second one's been dragged out of cover for a brief moment. Our objective is to more or less kill the Mishhu before they get to the prisoners.

There is one squid with me and then one lost it's shields and was pulled from cover so, where are the other two and what are they doing?

The other two are in the back in position trying to suppress you guys - their squad of four had been moving as a pair of two Mishhu fireteams, leapfrogging on you guys. The pair that was supposed to be moving up has been disrupted.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…