• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

It was the way Cadet put it though. He felt it necessary to mention that they didn't do the usual cheering and betting.

That's the curious thing, isn't it? Are they scared of her just because of her scowl, or something else? So far, they only know that Ylfa is pretty fun when they're just relaxing, but when in the field, she's a bit colder.

We're about to move into the more detailed armor review, and right after that, we're going to have a brief intro to who we're working with/facing before diving into the action again. There's a few surprises here and there though, so go with it and have fun!

Unless you guys want me to post again in Forged, the previous thread, I'm going to stop there, since most of the attention is being diverted into the current thread anyways. I can go ahead and wrap it up if you guys like, or simply leave it there too.

I'm fine with whatever you choose. Right now I'm laughing at the thought of a Neko bully that goes around giving super strength wedgies to everyone. XD

Recked, GG. I guess we all know where that Yamataian defense budget goes to and what they teach their infantry in CQC training. "When in doubt, take the lunch money."

It might have something to do with your vulgarity. Although I was operating under the impression that Nep women were more like space amazons so I don't see why that'd be a problem.

Rachel and the nekos have bad past with males so that's probably the bulk of the reasons.

IC, that's pretty much it.

Now, I'll be flat out honest - I enjoy RPing with you all, but there's also many of you here. I'm not able to address everyone as equally as I'd like, so besides interacting with my characters, be sure to talk to each other too. Our whole point is to be here to play with one another after all, so don't be afraid to speak up, even if it seems a bit forced. It can easily be handwaved as a character wanting to get in on the fun for an example.

@ShotJon , @Centurion0507 , @Warriorx1 , @Syaoran , @Compouds117 , @Morbius , @Foxtrot 813 , @Semjax , @Shadow

I'm going to hold off posting for today and do so tomorrow instead so anyone that feels they've fallen a bit behind can catch up. Also, if any of you have the time, please post your opinion in the Map Distance Increase thread. Right now, the current map we have is horrifically small - a trip from Yamatai's core to an outer colony would take 2 hours for an example. That means that there's very little room for a situation, and therefore things for a plot (including this one), to develop. We're proposing adding another zero or two to the numbers to make it into a few days.

Regardless of your opinion, even if you disagree, I'd appreciate it a lot if you posted your thoughts there.

Just a quick update - the faster the crash course is finished, the faster we get into combat. However, it also means less social time. If you all want more of that, I'll slow that down. The purpose of this is to make sure we're all on the same page with the tech. Each GM portrays weapons and power armor differently in their plot, so I don't want anyone to be caught by surprise too much.

I want to get back to the killing. With Mark's personality the longer he talks and tries to be social he'll turn into a really big ass.

I'm actually ok with that. My character IC may not be, but that's also ok since it's an opportunity for Character Development.

Everyone wins I think. But I'll go ahead and speed it up if others want to get to the killing too.

Hmm I'm on the fence. I mean there's some we could do, and it'll probably help teamwork if the character bond. But at the same time, they don't exactly have a full break, it's just transition time. I'm also really eager to see what you do next, I always love your fight scenes cause they really make me think on my next move.

I missed opportunities to speak that I really wish I hadn't. All week I thought no one was posting in the thread when for some reason I wasn't getting the notifications.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…