• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission Oasis-Class Mobile Settlement (Mining Guild's)

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
Submission RP Example
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/and-beyond.71059/#post-447418
Submission URL
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=corp:mining_guild:starships:mobile_settlement
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Outlaws (Independent)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Technically a updated and improved version of the Mining Guild Settlement, now able to move. There is one red link for AI which will be wikied and submitted laterish.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hey, I can get this! It's a bit of text to read so give me a few days, but poke me if it's too much.

At a glance, the format is high-quality and the work put in is obvious and should be applauded. I have some initial slight objections.

As for DR, put it like this: Damage Rating (Version 3) on Star Army Space Roleplay
I understand you wanting to say, well because of the wall PLUS the barrier, it can be that but, "The potency of a barrier always is on the same tier as the unit fielding it."

For other tiers of things, you made footnotes or put it in parentheses next to them. Try to stick to one or the other, or just convert it to the article template from the link I posted above. There are a lot of tiered things here and by approving the article, I'm not approving the future sub-articles that will be made for those vehicles.

Hey, I can get this! It's a bit of text to read so give me a few days, but poke me if it's too much.

As for DR, put it like this: Damage Rating (Version 3) on Star Army Space Roleplay
I understand you wanting to say, well because of the wall PLUS the barrier, it can be that but, "The potency of a barrier always is on the same tier as the unit fielding it."

If i am understanding this right, i put the shields as tier 15 with the main tier, but left the wall as is or could i up that too?

For other tiers of things, you made footnotes or put it in parentheses next to them. Try to stick to one or the other, or just convert it to the article template from the link I posted above. There are a lot of tiered things here and by approving the article, I'm not approving the future sub-articles that will be made for those vehicles.

OKI DOKIE, I am more than willing to submit those as separate articles. just thought those might be interesting to mention.

Timer expired on this, so I am marking it as approved!

@Charaa please remember to fill out struct.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back