• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Occupations within the Star Army of Yamatai

1148540961347.png

The central three panels I like a great deal. To me the Mindy looks almost mournful, which I like, the central panel is strange but attractive, and the left one ... well it's a snake with wings. What's not to like?

You should like them more. I spent most of the effort on those three panels.

Most players fall into those occupations, no?

Hmm. Maybe tech sentry needs more love. I'll see what I can do.

I pity the doctors of this world. There isn't that much to do really outside the ship.

Perhaps thought should be put into a first-aid kit.

If that was a resource that I did not realise existed, then I am most incredibly embarassed. Needless to say this will come in great use for away-missions with a medic.

Thanks Wes.

Zakalwe said:
If that was a resource that I did not realise existed, then I am most incredibly embarassed. Needless to say this will come in great use for away-missions with a medic.

Thanks Wes.
It's linked from the Sakura's stats page, and many of the other starships' escape pod sections. Speaking of the Sakura and Star Army medics, I also added a lot of detail to the Sakura's medical bay description. It should help the medic players out a bunch, too.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back