Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Official Discord Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey SARP,

I've heard your requests and we've now got a Discord server where I am the owner/admin, which will ensure that only Star Army's actual staff are able to do bans and such and hopefully will keep things impartial. I was actually hoping to wait until XenForo 2 came out to set this up, but due to some recent concerns brought to my attention, and some majorly generous setup help, our official server has been both launched and called into service way earlier than expected.

You can get to it with this invite link, or by using the "DISCORD" tab at the top of the forum.

In the future, the forum will automatically link forum roles with Discord roles, as I plan to install a special plugin for this.

All Star Army rules apply on the server -- in particular, the expectation of being respectful to other members will be strictly enforced.

Ame did a pretty good job running the server we previously used, and she's online a lot of the day when the current moderators aren't, so I've brought her on as a moderator too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back