• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Official Task Force Inquisition / Rikugun OOC

Sorry for my absence, but mother nature has been a harsh, snowy mistress to my eastern PA community... many places without power and now a second nor' easter just hit. Girls have been home from school for a week as it is being used as a shelter/warming center. Hopefully all will be restored soon, so I can focus on moving the plot forward again. :)

I'm very sad to say but as it stands I don't have the ability to work the management of our awesome plot into what has become a very busy year. I'm having to sort through a lot of commitments and issues such as not knowing where I'll be living or working for a year after the next month.

Apologies for my awful upkeep of the plot in Paladin's absence and I feel it best to put notice here if it wasn't obvious from the delays that I can't quite manage to continue for now.

Hopefully Paladin will return and take up the reigns of his mission once more, for now I need to do my exams, coursework, app development, job interviews, homefinding and such. If not, in two months or so after my life is more sorted out we should be able to kick off again regardless :)

This is not an ending by any means, we've put a great storyline of many planned missions in place for everyone to enjoy and the poll has been overwhelming positive for continuing ^^ this is more a hiccup on the road. I enjoy this plot and I know you all do too, stay tuned and we'll be back after the intermission-

P.S. I may pop a post in every now and again but it'll be irregular at best for now >< see you soon Inquisitors!

I think it might be for the best right now yeah, to just put the official main plot on "Pause"! That way people can sorta, relax subconsciously about it knowing that we're not gonna have much main stuff happen for a while because well... Busy IRL things take precedence! ^^ I hope things work out well for you, though! ^^

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back