• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC OIF Atuan III discussion

Kai

Inactive Member
Retired Staff
Heya all! this is a thread for the OOC discussion of the Atuan III, and also where you or I may post notifications of goings ons IRL and whatnot, as well.

Just a note guys I'm going to be gone on the 29th and 30th of January (AKA Wednesday and Thursday) so don't expect any posts from me again until Friday. You may, however, post as normal if you haven't done so already. Since this isn't a combat thread you can post whenever your character is free to.

I, too, am very busy. Expect a post from me soon, however. At the moment, I am working too many hours. This should change next week.

"Ae lets go 'test' us a frame on that bunker, aye?"

fetch.php

By the awesome @Foxtrot 813.

So, I've got a question for you guys. If I were to start chapter one while still running the prologue, would you post in both, or would you rather we finished the prologue first?

Either way I definitely want to finish the prologue.

Yeah, my busy schedule is going to make my vote a hearty 'Please finish the prologue'. I'm not a big fan of running simultaneous chapters anyway, because characters treat each other differently after certain events.

Last round for the prologue! time to start getting ready! Chapter 1 starts this weekend!

I will be out of town from 4/10 (Today) until 4/14 for a steampunk convention. I will post when I get back.

I will try to post by the end of the week. I want to give you guys an epic intro to the new chapter but my muse seems to be either dead or missing.

Sorry guys - between filling out multiple posts and studying for tomorrow's final, I don't have time to make a post tonight. Tomorrow, when I get home though, I'll definitely be able to do so, and will be the first thing I get at. I've neglected things here, and I feel pretty bad for not giving you guys more.

Okay guys, Since I noticed we had a bit of a problem of not having an easily accessible place to write down our Mecha's loudouts, I have gone and made a Table where we can neatly put all that information down. Use this as a Template and make sure to link it both to your character pages as well as This chart so it's easier for me to find them. Thanks!

Taela's mecha has a fabulous man equipped to its accessory slot. Where does that go on the table?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back