• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC OIF Atuan III discussion

God, I feel like crud. I haven't posted for the last few days, since my laptop's been downed. I finally have it up, but I gotta reorientate. I'll likely post today or tomorrow for certain.

thanks for the posts, guys. Gwathdraug has been out for a while, so I need to put Thalath off camera for a while. Straken is still around, but he's gone this weekend for the 4th of July holiday, which is understandable. I'm going to try and get a post out for you guys sometime this weekend, but I hold no promises. I'll be moving to Utah in roughly a week, so I'm very busy prepping for the move and finishing up projects that I was supposed to have finished ages ago, haha.

Anyway, hopefully I can get us moving again, soon.

Holy cool, say hi to the entire Mormon religion for me!

Love dem LDS.

yeah so my computer is packed away and I will be without internet for like a week.

I am moved, and have gotten a new computer, but now time is m biggest enemy. my schedule is sort of awkward and since I end up stuck in this little motel most of the time I spend as much free time as possible riding my bike or somesuch, as it's a little crazy in here. I keep trying to post but either get called off to do something or otherwise distracted.

I've been slacking due to factors. If I get a shot in, I get a shot in. Don't wait on me, though.

I'm totally not here. It's the GM's job to slack off and do nothing, right?

@Kai - that, and plot out the imminent demise of all players in the multiverse. If it weren't for those peasky kids...

Just so's you all know, I am still around. I intend to post again, but I need to figure out who's still active, and what I was going to do next. as you guys probably know, life's been crazy for me lately but I believe I have finally got the ball rolling again (as opposed to bouncing all over the damn place) and so once I get on top of it we should be able to start moving again.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…