• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OIF Atuan] OOC Thread

And here I was about to say something funny. But then I forgot what I was going to say. So here I am!

EDIT: At least we didn't Jump the Shark, Cyber.

*Idly shoots spitwads at ShotJon out of a straw.*

I think so. *Splat!* The former posts indicate as much. *Splat!*

Right now, I'm torn between letting us idle for 1-3 days before railroading us to the next cycle and hopefully the end, or waiting until everybody's at their best where we can all start moving forward together. Hence, why I'm poking around here. On one hand, I'd like to have us keep moving and wrap up the chapter, but on the other hand, we've already waited around a bit, and it couldn't hurt to wait some more for everyone to be freed up.

So, thoughts? ((I accidentally put this up in the RPing thread, so I copypastad it here. XD ))

ShotJon:

I am for a little railroading but I think 3 days a litte too fast. We are now at busy time wich schools and all. I suggest a week. It will be faster than our current time of between the GM posts but ti won't be too fast. Because let'S face it. If you did not made a post in week (which takes about 10 minutes) and say you were busy you were just making excuses. Howgh.

Ugh, every time I've been on the site this week I just get stressed out; I know what I want to do, but just typing something makes me want to run away forever.

Well, don't stress it at all. By the looks of things so far, we'll be waiting for a week or more until everyone's good to go. Still waiting for some more input, but that's what I'm feeling at the moment now.

While we're on a short hiatus, I might as well show you the things to come. They're all far from done, and don't even have images yet, but tell me what you think so far. And if you have any ideas, toss them my way!

Who knows, your character could end up swinging it around sometime in the near future. :3

Sort of; I've decided to pause Atuan for the time being.

Right now, I know for a fact that some of us are going through finals. What I'm really worried about is leaving someone in the dust if we keep moving. I don't want to railroad this thing forward, but at the same time, I feel like crying over the fact that its not moving. What to do?!

I'm in between a rock and a hard place!

I'm pretty much dead during the last few weeks of school (three to go! f*&k!), feel welcome to GM Async if I'm the only one holding shit up, the only guideline I can give is that she's feeling really useless/helpless.

Well, with luck, I'll be resuming the Atuan on the 17th or 18th then. I guess not as many people were tied up as I thought anyways. I'll wrap up this chapter, and move us into the next, which will start off slowly with us picking up the pieces, so it won't be too much trouble.

FINALLY! Its a little late, but I did it! I had to stay up until 5 in the morning to get it done, but I did it!

PS: If there's anything wrong, please speak up!

Grr....

I'll be going to Fanime Con in a few days, so any posts I make may be a bit shorter than I'd like. Otherwise, I"ll be keeping us moving along, and will likely post later today even. Previously, I've had us kinda do 'turns' where I didn't move us with a GM post until everyone had a post. This time around though, I want to experiment and see how things turn out if I give us a push every few days instead, even if not everyone has posted.

Objections go here!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back