• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OIF Atuan] OOC Thread

Hm, no worries there, I have some more time nowadays. My ability to invest in posts should be increasing... at least until I get a job... then we'll have to see again.

Eh. . .. Sorry about the absence. Life caught up with me and bit me in the leg. I'm fairly certain it wasn't a zombie, so I shouldn't be going crazy anytime soon. I'll post posthaste.

Well that is the point isn't it? But don'T worry she gets better with Yamatain all the time. And she is drunk now, she can speak Abwehran.

Also my german is very very far from good. I am improvising.

You guys are so screwed. especially the drunk ones.

wait, that's all of you.

Nice knowing you guys. Shinji's going to have a tough time finding coffins for so many people.

Here we go.

The post is a little sloppy in my opinion, since I made it in the wee hours of the night. Still, I hope you guys have fun. Just envision that car chase in Mass Effect 2: Lair of the Shadowbroker. If you don't know what it is, just youtube it. You'll understand right away. But keep in mind...

It's Yoshiko behind the wheel. :3

*is 30, but abstains due to swearing to never drink, except at christmas parties.*

But really, I joined Origin, and have yet to be apart in anything except a sortie thread that's both out of date and was never finished. :<

She doesn't get on board in time? Aww.

On a side note, I'm considering an attempt at expanding the Atuan's crew and including Power Armor PC's. Though the center of this plot is the Frame Pilots, I thought it would be interesting to have a sort of rivalry between the two separate teams. Plus, like last mission demonstrated, you just sometimes need Power Armor.

What do you guys think?

Technicaly I know of at least two PCs that should hande PA should it be needed. And I dunno, we are pretty slow even with this much players. But now if there would be like co-plot. A ship with PA pilots accompanying Atuan but with slightly different parts in the missions there could brew up the rivalry of sorts I think.

That's exactly what I'm after, though, to be frank, I doubt many if any of us will be interested. We're spread thin as it is when it comes to players after all. Still, I'll go forward with this regardless of turnout to keep things interesting for you guys.

:3

Well, I've managed to finally get off my ass since coming back from Fanime...

And this and that are the bits of progress I've made so far in regards to the new equipment you'll be getting. The new firearms will come first before the new frame however. I'm loath to admit it, but the little excursion has left my wallet a little light to be honest. XD

EDIT: I forgot! What do you guys think of them so far? They're not final!

EDIT 2: Worried it looks too conventional though.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back