• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character O'Kutsuu Kame

phacon

Inactive Member
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ch ... utsuu_kame

Well here it is... I did a new character. Tell me what you think

1. I really need some feedback on the appearance, which I am kinda of not satisfied with myself and really wonder if I have covered everything.
  2. ?_? in Rank, I honestly not sure. Is it like Santo Hei
  3. ?_? in Current Placement should probably be resolved either today or tomorrow.

I fixed a few things for you and put wiki links where they should be.

Yes, starting rank is Santô Hei.

Under description, does she have caucasian or asian features. What shape are her eyes? Does she have pronounced cheekbones, etc.

Under history there is a problem. Elysian and Yamatai were not friendly back when she was 11. Elysia only became part of the Empire towards the beginning of last year. So while her parents could have been there for the fall of Veritas, it would have been much later. As for her parents they could have worked with Ketsurui Fleet Yards, or Geshrinari Shipyards prior to going to Veritas.

Nashoba said:
I fixed a few things for you and put wiki links where they should be.

Yes, starting rank is Santô Hei.

Nashoba said:
Under description, does she have caucasian or asian features. What shape are her eyes? Does she have pronounced cheekbones, etc.
hmmm..... Well thanks for giving me something to think about and moving me in the right direction. ^^
Nashoba said:
Under history there is a problem. Elysian and Yamatai were not friendly back when she was 11. Elysia only became part of the Empire towards the beginning of last year. So while her parents could have been there for the fall of Veritas, it would have been much later. As for her parents they could have worked with Ketsurui Fleet Yards, or Geshrinari Shipyards prior to going to Veritas.
... oops, I fix that asap. ^^ In hindsight now that I think about it that actually makes a bit more sense... with the whole now Elysian's can join SA thing... lol . Give me about day to fix everything, and I send you all another post in this thread when it fixed*.

*and of course after I re-read that part of Yamati history >>; .

RPG-D RPGfix
Back