• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Old Star Army Forum Avatars

A while back I posted the old Star Army forum headers and banners. Today I'm showing the old avatars. Back in the day, when we used phpBB2 (2004-2007), the board had an "Avatar gallery" with a list of avatars users could choose from. Most people just uploaded their own, but that didn't stop me from having some options available in the gallery. When the forum software was upgraded, the avatar gallery went away, but I still have the files (I'm kind of a Star Army packrat, and I try to save everything from the site's history). So here they are:

1xf.png 3xf.png 5xf_red.png 17th_armor_wing.png beefy.png blazing_sun.png boots.png captain.png captain_female.png captain_male.png command.png Daisy.png exercise.png infantry.png infantry2.png infantry3.png infantry4.png jeep.png medic.png medic2.png

index.php

Yesssss! I've been looking for this forever. Star Army Communications Division in the house~

RPG-D RPGfix
Back