• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Life Events Old times...

Orion

Inactive Member
My inbox tells me it's been a rather long time since I poked my nose around here. Some of the things in it make me feel rather guilty. Others remind me that I enjoyed this place, oh god how I enjoyed this place.

The short version is, I started running a tabletop mecha game, and I was reminded viscerally about missing Bahram Wing. And then the guilt, about vanishing from Bahram Wing.

Adulthood is a strange beast, and I don't have time like I did when I was 16 or 18 or even 20. But I think I should try to make the time to play here again, or at least reacquaint with all you strange and delightful people who've influenced my creative processes in such profound and lasting ways.

:) You know, if there's still room left in the universe.

There's always room left in the universe for old friends.

Its been a long time. Pull up a chair and sing us a song. :)

Sing, hmmm... I can try to do that I guess. Whooping cough eliminated my "having a voice" thing for about a month and a half. :O

I should peruse the forums some. And see what the plots and stories look like. Hmhmhm.

Oh right. Apple. (I may in fact still be brain damaged.)

Good to see you again Orion!

Orion said:
Bright and sunny in Seattle.
It's pretty nice up here in Everett too, but I'd rather be in the Tri-Cities. We've talked about a SARP Northwest meet-up some; when that happens, you must come.

If Northwest things happen I will endeavor to take part in the festivities!

As long as it isn't in Tacoma. I do have some dignity.

We all have more dignity than Tacoma, I like to think. Where would be the best place to congregate? A nice joint in Seattle? Maybe Uwajimaya? If I'm coming over, I can taxi folk in my Crimson Chariot (go Cougs).

Seattle is easy for me, because reasons. (Namely that I live here.)

Other places are *potentially* doable for me, but transit outside the city is highly limited. :)

I hear ya. Well, we should pick a good date then. Weekend, I assume? Maybe in March or April, when it's *snrk* warmer?

I can do a weekend in the near future, but once summer rolls around my weekends will be 15-hour workdays filled with unending waves of customers. :) March or April I can certainly manage, though.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back