• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 5th Expeditionary Fleet JP Schedule/OOC Discussion

Now that I have my work schedule I can respond.

Sunday through Tuesday: 12:30AM to 9:00PM I work. Afterwards I'm free.

Wednesday: Working 12:30AM to 9:00PM. Then I'm going out to a friend's birthday party for grilling and boozing.

Thursday: Rifts Gaming night, like last week I'll probably be out the whole night.

Friday and Saturday: Off from work so anytime really. Chance I'll be at a friends house, but he has Trillian.

So, in total that's 5/7 days I'm free.

Ok unless anyone has a problem....

Akuro Group & Namiko Group will meet for the next joint JP:

Monday June 26th 2006, at 10pm EST.

Yukika[edit: Akuro Group] people! 10 PM EST Wednesday, please.

And I'll get that shoreleave posted after work, I swear...

I am unable to make this JP, and I know Kett said he might not either. Sorry last minute thing came up. Leigh PM me and we can reschedule.

Namiko Group-
I am working today (7/2/06) from 12:30PM EST to 9:00PM EST.

After I get back, I'd like to have a short chat to discuss the upcoming mission, planning schedules and other conflicts. If people really want to we can have a short JP.

I realize that some people are still away on the Independence Day vacation, which is why I only thought of a short meeting. Anyways, post here if you can or can't make it. Or I'll see you on when I get in from work.

Ciao

Namiko Wing-

As per the request of Boss we're going to try and get a bit more active and shift into high gear with our storyline. What does that mean?
More JPs!!!!!

I have come up with a schedule that works for me. So far I have not heard any problems with this so I hope we can make it a solid schedule.

Tuesdays- 9:30PM to whenever EST
Fridays- 9:30PM to whenever EST

This starts tomorrow, so hopefully I will see you all online and we can move forward.

1152249761901.png

Shes just dead sexy

Right!

Unless I've forgotten something, and need to be yelled and screamed at, Akuro'll have JPs on Wednesday and Thursday, eight to eleven EST.

What's this rubbish about the Chiharu having bad wiring? It doesn't!

~.~ Leigh, message me when you get a chance. Thanks :)

Namiko Group,

I just wanted to relay that Magnus will have your two most rescent JPs up shortly.

:)

All members of the 5th

If everyone could YIM me at some point, Id like to speak to each of you regarding the finale and the future...

Hey all....

Just so everyone knows. Once the finale wraps up, whenever that will be. There will be a meeting for all players in the 5th XF to discuss the future.

Thanks

Date will be set shortly.

Ill be back on Sunday afternoon. Needed to collect my thoughts, so im taking the boat out. See ya Sunday afternoon. :)

Kett & Jaq

Guys what is going on with the Valiant? Why did you suddently stop posting? Is there something Zakalwe and I need to do to get you back on track?

Get with me on this guys :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back