• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] 69th Paramilitary Squad Discussion

Sorry for the delay, I got rather busy in real life for a while. Anyway, I'm working on a post right now and I'll hopefully have it up before I leave work.

Ehh me be confused. Did three phase-mishus flouted through the wall into room where we are? Or did we see them just I dunno flout through wall to wall. Peacueful posts of other confused me and I now I don't know what happened exactly?

Guys, check out your character pages and the plot page! Chibi art is here!

Abwehrans don't have tails, Nevaraon. Is there some way you can explain your character's tail?

Edit: Wait, what the hell? I've read those pages a hundred times and I've never seen a tail mentioned before!

Yeah, they used to have tails when they first started. I never got the memo that he took them off. So we agreed that Nevaraon's had a mutagenic disorder. I'm going to update the Wiki to reflect when I get my hands on an actual computer.

You know, you never realize the utility of four arms until you have them.

Yeah, that's what intrigued me about the Abwehrans in the first place. I was like hrmmm four arms? Sounds fun.

I wonder why but I am absolutely uninterested in playing four-armed person. I mean I find it cool and all but I don'T really want to play one. I have no idea why?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…