• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 69th Paramilitary Squad Discussion

The rare purebred ID-SOL can probably lift around 750 to 1,500 kg.

That's about One and a Half Tons of force behind blows (At 1,500KG). I think they'd be on even terms. Although I don't know what ID-SOL Bones are like, I know Abwehrans have the Iron-Calcium based bones, so I think ID-SOL's are either denser or are of a similar line.

Actually even if you can lift 1500 kg then there is in no way force of 1500kg. I am very sure that every blow would still send you flying but being able to lift 1500kg does not mean that you can send 1500kg flying with punch.

But I think ID-SOL and Abwehrans would be on about same force and strength in fist-fight. But Id-Sol is bigger and would have better stability, while male abwehran would have four arms.

Yeah, I know. I mean to just start moving Team 2 forward without waiting for Team 1 posts.

Unfortunately I've had a bit of writer's block again (plus distractions). I'll trying to get something done today (since it's my day off).

Hey dingbat! Welcome to the 69th!

I'm being a nitpick, but posts should be written in the past-tense. Basically what you normally see in books. "Luke jumped," rather than "Luke jumps." It's just so we're not all using different styles, for easy reading.

Anyway, as of 9/9/2011, I have moved closer to Old Dominion University. However, due to unexpected delays in paperwork, I have no internet or hot water.

Luckily, since I'm closer to my school I can just walk over to any of the computer labs or just take my laptop to access the wireless (house is too far to access wireless from there).

I'll try to get a post for the 69th up today (hopefully in the next 30 minutes or so). The planned JP for the 69th will have to be Friday, September 16th at 5PM EST.

I would like to apologize to all of my players for one hell of a delay. I could blame taking two math courses in the same semester, but that is only part of the issue.

The other was that I got a little sullen about a few things in SARP: the death of Hokorimazu and the two failed JPs in this plot. And when I get sullen, I normally distance myself. I'm kind of a shamed that I did do that, but that's all water under the bridge.

I've decided to set up a schedule of posting for myself to keep me honest this time. From now on, I will be posting:

• - 69th Paramilitary = Monday and Friday
    - Miharu = Wednesday
    - Everything else = When I have time in the Weekends. (this also includes possible 69th and Miharu Posts

Again, sorry for the delays.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back