Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

Im coming over too, it seems. (I think Acadia sounds better than nerkat anyway.)

Can't wait to see what this one is like.

Well, If what Hack has told me so far comes to anywhere near the truth, the Acadia should be pretty awesome and Deep, too.

So umm.. When exactly are we gonna start, again, Hack? after the Nerkat thingy?

I'd like to know as well.

As soon as the Nerkat Crew are debriefed, I'm going to to a short timeskip into the next plot.

Ran had stepped out of the Acadia, with a field of smoke choking the numerous passer-byers behind him. Taking in a deep breath of fresh air and cancer smoke, the Chief let two twin streams of it flow out his nostrils, taking in the sights. "Sights", being defined as a neon sign displaying "-QUOR", with the predictable beginning of it being hidden by numerous other signs.

*Hands Koenig a toothbrush and a piece of charcoal. "Get on it, soldier!"

RPG-D RPGfix
Back