• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

Yes, join our merry band while we wait for Ex! Maybe you can try to cool down Amelia about the awkward operation. :p

Hm... *ponders if Amelia even remembers Fay* Yeah, he could try, but I'm not sure if he is capable of calming her, of all people down lol.

I got her started so all you have to do is just jump in at any time... Please... I don't want her to kill me...

Fiine... Nova, can I confer with you on YIM or IRC to catch me up on what is exactly going on?

Ok, So... Where exactly Does that train go, Exhack? or am i just insane and there is no train? I'm totally lost since i've suddenly been busy with school and all that jazz.

It goes to either Money Town or Culture Town. That is, so the place with too many neon signs, or the one with too many quaint bistros.

Gah, didn't see this earlier.

On that note, I'm not going to let you guys drown in RP boredom for much longer, so Pre Mission 1 starts on Thursday, with a JP. Try to make it, but if you can't you can just say you took the train back into the spaceport.

The shuttle to the Acadia leaves the Saturday of this week, so I want everyone to be back on by them.

I requested membership to the usergroup, and now on my board settings it says "pending" meaning I believe someone (probably you) has to go and approve them. So it'sd not my fault I don't show up on that list.

Same here.

Oh and thursday may not be the best day for me. I'll try to be there if I can. If it's any earlier than about 9:00, then I won't be able to be there.

Go into you user CP, and look for usergroups, and you'll see several groups and plots there. Just select and add in the Acadia.

I used a D20 Modern way of Gambling to determine how Henry is going at the tables.

Henry would have a WIS score equivalent to 15, therefore +2 bonus, he may have gambled a little beforehand, so he knows how the games work and some of the most basic tricks, so 2 Skill ranks are in gamble. So his total Gamble skill bonus is 4.

The other 3 players at the table I've described have bonuses of 3, 4 and 5, respectively.

I rolled 4 d20's to see who got the highest check. According to the book, whoever gets the highest check wins on the table, and depending on how big the gap is between the winner and the person in second impacts on the result.

Henry = 19+4 = 23 (I rerolled this, but it came up 19 again!)
Player 1 = 17+3 = 20
Player 2 = 2+4 = 6
Player 3 = 13+5 = 17

So, Henry won that round 160 DA richer (or more). Is this OK?

You can look at this in greater detail here:
http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org ... tml#gamble

Exhack can u pm me with greater detailed instructions because i cant seem to find what ur talking about.

Nothing motivates like alcoholism. Kampfer, Kim, and Luca, we should see if we can set up a JP sometime for the wonderful night of debauchery.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back