• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Timezone: EST

Monday to Wednesday: 10 AM to 3 PM, Unavailable at Night
Thursday, Friday: Varies, 2 PM to 12 PM
Saturday, Sunday: Free

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

Okay folks, so the poll details are in. I'm running a timeskip post for anyone who wants to start with the pre mission, and the pre skip RP will be closed at the end of the month of September, or when we start combat.

Fair enough?

So like, i still have no clue where the hell that train is headed. is it going to "culture town" or some other type of place? until i know that Trey is stuck on a train of infinity-ness XD

Damn me and my tendency to write myself into corners. *lays head down on table.* I'm seriously considering giving up on RP as a whole.

Hey, now don't do that!

I'll see about putting in a reply for you so you have something to bounce off of.

Done and done. FYI, there is a an AIR2 on the right launch bay for size comparison.

Now all that needs to happen now is one of the marines to catch fire in the cab and for Fian to shout 'what the hell!' when it zooms by.

By the by. You can keep RPing in the pre-timeskip until Mission 1 is over.

I would suggest lobbing together JPs so you keep consistency with both the pre and post timelines.

Whoa, serious character development with Rico! I applaud you man.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back