• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

Oh man. I'm sorry, as messed up as the situation was, If I witnessed Harrisson doing that, I would just laugh my ass off. That was comedy, Cipher.

Fian said:
Also, Teddo, request for your orders here.

...always something I overlook. Posted.

For my intro, if at all possible, my character would likely be found hiding in a corner clutching her gun while in the fetal position.

haha. silly teddo. what the heck is with you guys stalking me? i've been in this plot (and its predecessors) for like a year, and suddenly you both have to come and bug me?

Teddo said:
I recently disposed of the last person I was stalking...?

*Hands Teddo a NIGHT1*

Also, if you keep wondering why your posts always look edited, that would be me accidentally hitting the 'edit' instead of 'quote' button, sorry.

I love it how both the NIGHT1 and NIGHT2 don't exist on the PA list. :roll: Well, DIDN'T.

Teddo said:
I love it how both the NIGHT1 and NIGHT2 don't exist on the PA list. :roll: Well, DIDN'T.

Because they are top secret.
So secret, they share the same nomenclature as the EARTH1.
Swamp gas.

Fian said:
Because they are top secret.
So secret, they share the same nomenclature as the EARTH1.
Swamp gas.

:roll:

'Top secret' on a wiki.....

Ish, so much complications!

New guys, Teddo and Tbon, just come in any way you want.

Also, ripping out the head from the comics makes this pic 9001 times easier to draw. Its already 4.00 AM here so I'm not going to bother captioning it.

Attachments

• Talbains.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 106

Sorry guys, I just reversed into a pillar today, its going to cost the site's monthly webhosting bill to fix.

Not really in a mood to get anything done, will post tomorrow.

In the other news, after talking to Hack, Shield Drone recharge time is now 18 minutes wirelessly, 9 minutes docked.

Kai, there's a blockage in my shaft?.... (F*ck)

I thought the car passed to floor below us... aha, 6th floor got it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…