Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

In lieu of that, a 'Fire all of the s*** we got!' button should suffice.

It was part of NAM design philosophy for the ELEMENTs that every weapon system their suits can theoretically be used simultaneously. Take the AIR-R for instance.

While firing the RAPTOR Rifle on the right arm, it can engage the FMD to fire off two mass driver rounds in the same general direction. The left arm would be pulling someone closer with the PPG and cutting them open with the Vibro Broadsword. The skirt armor will be launching DARTs, PLRs knocking down enemy missiles, Noisemaker active, and foot planted firmly in someone else's face.

The last 'offensive' system would be the marine saying 'FUCK FUCK FUUUUCKK!!!!" within the suit.

Sunday break. Also, forgot about Harrison when giving orders.

EDIT: Decided to write up the next post anyway. Goodnight!

Hey Fian, whenever you get the chance, we could probably use your help moving the other side of the plot, mmkaaay~~~<3

Jumpshorts: a bodyglove with shorter legs and no sleeves, sometimes no top.

Anselm wears the no-top style so he can show off his scars... cause they're intimidating (read: I think it'd look badass)

woohoo, custom PA outfitting! (really just juggling the pistol and knife around, but I still get a bigger sword!)

Since posting is a little slow today, a piece of advice to those tinkering with their PAs.

Pic is inspired by Kokuten's redition.
I'll get about doing one full body shot for everybody. But its not an excuse to slow down posting though!

Attachments

• Trei3small.webp
    Trei3small.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 182

I believe a HELL YES is in order. that is an awesome pic, Fian. And I'm not posting anything because Trey is waiting for Fian to do something other than act drunk, yawn, and allude to stuff.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back