Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

I don't have another character, but I might be up to making one, assuming you don't kill Anselm off for it.

What's the plot premise?

Henry needs to go on ice for a while anyway. I've got university starting.

On one condition, he doesn't die, but is wounded enough to be able to retire for a while, then be called back.

"in order to make this new plot, I'll have to kill off your old characters"
I'm with Cipher, here: as long as Kingston lives on, I'm good with it.
assuming you don't kill Anselm off for it.
On one condition, he doesn't die

Jesus Christ, my name isn't Fian "Tomino" Vel Steyr. I don't believe we have ever permanently killed a Player Character in Nep either.

It might be the Nepleslian equivalent of the Police and SWAT.

Sounds good. And don't worry; I just get a little precautionary when it comes to my characters. I put a lot of time and heart into molding these guys.

Luca said:
Henry needs to go on ice for a while anyway. I've got university starting.

All right, don't let the SARP distract you from important things. Henry will be safe in my hands.

Whaddabout the arrestor guard prongs Trey shot? Wiki says they have a range of 200 meters, so they should be able to hit something!

Whaddabout the arrestor guard prongs Trey shot? Wiki says they have a range of 200 meters, so they should be able to hit something!

Fixed. I factored it in while calculating damages but forgot to write it in the actual post. You'll see why.

Sounds exciting, actually. It'd be nice to mix it up.

So I've got a PA-loving Marine, possibly an Elysian navigator aboard a Yamataian independent cargo ship, and soon a member of the Nepleslian specialized law enforcement.

Side B, a JP is being scheduled for this week. Please send your availability for the current week so I can set up something workable.

We've fallen way behind Side A, and need to catch up ASAP so that they can get out of the current endless shootout.

Mmm, as you guys can see from the blue name, my responsibilities and (most importantly) my power over the NSS Acadia has greatly increased. I'll be taking over from Exhack as the main GM of this plot.

This would also mean I wont have the time to expand on that police story idea, ahaha.

Luca said:
He then let loose a barrage of ARROWs in a fan pattern into the smokescreen with a sick grin.
Demonblooded said:
Talbain gave the mental order to fire 60 BOLT missiles from both of his racks as he boosted backwards into the smoke screen and down the corridor towards Trey and Harrison.
Cy83r K0rp53 said:
The marine used the drooping torso of the Water2 to prop his HPAR on its shoulder and spread his legs so he could fire both missile pods once the enemy rounded the corner. Anselm planned to fire the HPAR in burst mode, squeezing off as many shots as possible, as well as launching a continous stream of BOLT missiles down the hallway
kai said:
while simultaneously littering the corridor with as many micromissiles as his suit would launch.

Attachments

• 1185918064579.webp
    1185918064579.webp
    12 KB · Views: 248

@ Wes + Dragonnova: I loled.

This is like the first large (emphasis here) scale use of micro-missiles to counter micro-missiles, even though the ability to do so has been around for more than 2 IC years now. I put it down to the new guys.

Side B, you still report to Hack and Moon until that particular arc is over (Hopefully, soon).

Backpack monoeyes. Almost as good as rear view mirrors.

Also, if there's an "All the missiles" button. Shouldn't there be an "All the guns" button? Most likely right above the missile button.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back