Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

Ha, the poor guy is in an armor-damaged Super Dark Demon. He's definitely counting on you all.

Until he gets that AIR-R 'STORM'

Heh, too bad we dont have any medics. (Or even TEK packs)

Everybody who has taken beyond 50% shield damage has their max-shields reduced by 5%. Reduce another 5% for each time your shields are zeroed.

Re-calibration back to 100% can be done by squad mechanics or technicians by tinkering with the suit's backpack.

Also.
Blackbird, can I use Viktor my next comic?

Just Let him, BB. Fian's Comics are win, and it's an honor to be featured in them.

Nah, I try to have at least one character from each player featured.

You're the only person in side A that hasn't been featured yet, so...

at least one character from each player

There's your answer, Cipher. Also, I'm not entirely certain Fian can hear Harrison; He's probably having 'Special time' with the AIR-R We just 'Captured'

So Fian's sexing up the AIR-R from within?

I kid, I kid XD Of course, either way, I'll send the message again when Fian finishes his "suiting up" montage.

There is only one Powersuit in the setting that can pull off a skirt.

Someone can take command here, its a good opportunity to be considered for a promotion.

Also, protip: LBRs work very very well in long corridors, you just lost one.

Attachments

• Simple3.webp
    Simple3.webp
    4.1 KB · Views: 70

Cyber, Demon, I'd like to specify that the two green dots farthest left are Viktor and Harrison and they're watching the direction from which we came-- which is also the direction from which the 4 enemies will arrive. No one just up and left: we have Harrison's PAL and my own LBR poised to strike. Looking at the map, Viktor and Harrison's backsides are facing that long corridor to the right (AKA direction to Armory). Just wanting to specify.

PALs work in this case, you just make sure you have the entire length of a corridor to fire down.

ETA, 2 mins.

Everyone seems to have the same problem, lol.

It's Trey, not Kai.

=P

...he boosted down the corridor, monoeye reactivated. At the corner he veered sharply, hugging the wall. He turned the boosters off and came to a halt.
This manoeuvre never gets old :D

Everyone seems to have the same problem, lol.
I don't have that problem :D

My bad Blackbird. The cover our asses line left me thinking you had casually left them in the breeze. Won't happen again and sorry bout the quip.

Oh it's quite alright. That's why I clarified; no harm done.

And dammit, Kai. I know you in Gaia as Kai. I know you in BHotR as Kai. The one time you aren't Kai is here. Shit is bound to happen.

Hostile Hostile and aggressor Aggressor. I'm on a roll here!

I hereby announce Operation Draw Enemy Attention a resounding success. They aren't even sending buckets of bolts at you guys anymore. Next would be Operation Live-Till-Rico-Gets-Here.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back