Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

Hmm. Looks like blindfiring the ARROWs wouldn't be such a bad idea if the DD is that close to the corner... Harrison could just do this:

Attachments

• ARROW Path.webp
    ARROW Path.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 91

Even then, he would probably immediately move out of the arrow's path once hes in it.

... Goddamn futuristic missile technology and its inability to change targets in mid-flight... *assorted other grumbling*

I can't use my PAL safely either, can I?

DB if you want to write your next actions plus the enemy reactions in the full glory of Talbain, I can PM you the expected results. Contact me.

Ha! I'd say shooting down an LBR bolt is a rather bad ass thing for a sniper to do, and even then he snapped off another shot in quick succession. Booyah!

Good shot there, Kai. I would feel better about it if it had been that one bolt blocking, like, fifty coming in at the same time but the one is on a sufficient level of badass.

Holy crap, I'll get to making up my lack of posts after I get some shut-eye, that and the thingy Exhack is talking about.

Gonna miss a posting cycle, I'm a little back on my work.

(Protip, Blackbird: Its 4 'various')

But what am I to do? You need to fill me in on what's going on, or I can't contribute!

I'd say I'm jealous, but then again my first two kills were Crooked Demons with a chainsword. So, I'm pretty happy.

Just remember whose squadmates killed the first one. It's down between Rico's squad, and Ran's squad (from the Kennwes invasion) for gutting the first ever CD introduced to player combat.

Trey has already killed A CD or two, One by Grabbing it with a PPG and flinging it back and forth into the walls of a hallway :3

IC Fian has never dealt the killing blow to a CD before, and has only recently encountered one. Which is a shame because he is your CO.

But while all of you are bragging, I would like to add that OCC Fian holds the unique honor or being the one who designed and submitted the 'Brick Shitter'. Top that.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back