Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

Alrighty. Sorry I've been doing fuck all for the entirety of the break and counting on JPs to get things down, but I finally decided to make a post.

The FIRE Harrison used on the Alliance got one of the PAL's switched with a CD's aether cannon, I believe, so that may be confusing him also.

Bleh, I cant continue unless Chiper clears up the situation. In the meantime, this would buy some time for Blackbird to return.

Also, Soresu. Convince Elsae that FVS is a bad bad guy.

Oops! Yeah, that's my mistake. The CD's shoulder cannon wasn't mounted because Harrison found out it wouldn't be able to run on the FIRE's powersource. I've been considering a sort of external charge pack for the aether cannon, but that might be too dangerous.

Har. that's funny, Sore. I like it.

Also, Haven't seen blackbird around for a while. I think he mentioned something about a vacation just before Christmas, but I dunno when he was getting back. i've tried contacting him recently, so i'll know when he's back if he doesn't let you guys know first.

Before I make the next Elsae/Carina post, I would like to discuss the next move with you SOresu.

SCHEDULENESS

I'll most likely be available from, most likely, Mon~Thurs: 8am (if early) till about 8pm, wednesdays are ussually when I game with (other) friends, but I can be available if planned

any other day or time I'll be at the mercy of chance, and if I get a job the times could change drastically

I'll try to pop on IRC, or YIM later then.

EDIT: I think you and I need to set aside a night to discuss it Fian due to our timezone issues. So whenever you plan on getting on IRC, or YIM, send me a PM. I check the forums everyday.

Okay, I'll make my last post tomorrow/tonight, and then you'll have to NPC me until I get back next week on Wednesday.

I'm sorry, but I did give a bit of warning in advance!

Had Blackbird knock your character out for the remainder of your Vacation, enjoy~ But don't forget about us!

But you Cipher...

Fian said:
Had Blackbird knock your character out for the remainder of your Vacation, enjoy~ But don't forget about us!

But you Cipher...

Sorry; unpredictable circumstances, combined with a play performance that had me in school from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM kept me off. I'm back now ^^'

Its all right.

Ho ho ho, a play? What are you performing (as)?

Also, a small survey. Between the AIR-R, Hostile, Aggressor and VOID. Which of the four suits do you guys like?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back