Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

My schedule is pretty much everywhere, I'm afraid. I can't give you a solid timeframe as of yet. I'll have a good idea of what times I can make every week though, but don't base your JP times off of when it's convenient for just one person like me.

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

Sorry about the delays; for those of you who have seen Heroes, my laptop decided to re-enact the episode where the cheerleader commits suicide only to continue living and commit suicide 50 times more! Quite a dilemma, but it's been resolved... or so I'm led to believe.

Having some electrical issues over here on my end of the world. and some in-law stuff going on in the evenings... hopefully, Nick will be able to fix the breaker problem by replacing the amp.

Dear Infiltration Team,

Since I noticed that we're all trying to get through finals, finish Christmas shopping and do other general randomsuch things, I won't be having any JPs until the weekend. DURING THE BREAKS, I'll be making things much faster (I want to actually finish this mission for Kim, and hopefully get onto our next plotarc before the new year).

Fian, feel free to do as much as you want to with your team, though since you're operating for extended periods of time, feel free to do things like docking at the Dust Devil for rearming and refueling.

Sorry guys, had to drive home to the internet-less grannies for the weekend. Back, though.

Fian Vel Steyr will unveil the big suprise once everyone gathers back at the Dust Devil.

Hacky said it was an egotistical pirate who cloned himself a bunch of times. >.> but let's see what Fian found. Also, Harrison is gonna love Trey.

Kai, you got Luca and Henry minced up.

Luca is all the way over on Whoop-Whoop saving the world.
Henry is on the Dust Devil, recovering from duty.

Know the difference - IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Luca: (to Trey) "Yeah I used to play that game all the time, I always took the Shotgun, or closest thing to it."

Cipher, you called Trey Kai again. we're all getting mixed up today.

Fian Vel Steyr Said said:
"...We can have someone else get into first Noisemaker-enabled suit we find..."
Fian Vel Steyr Thinks said:
...Please make it an AIR-R, Please make it an AIR-R, Please make it an AIR-R, Please make it an AIR-R, Please make it an AIR-R, Please make it an AIR-R, ...

Dragonnova said:
Endwar, huh? Hear that didn't get very good reviews. How is it?

Pretty original, actually. The Voice Command system really streamlined things, although gameplay gets a bit clunky at times. I've already gotten online and won my first battle as Spetznaz Guard Brigade, so if I can pick it up and win at it straight off the starting line, then I think it's a good game.

Just FYI, we don't have the new suits at the moment. We are going out to find them on the field.

Also Soresu, will get on it soon.

Cipher. Quit calling Trey Kai. He gets horribly confused that way and then breakfast goes wrong!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back