Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

kai said:
I doubt he'll survive from three LBR hits...

It is already a feat for a normal DD to survive even one LBR hit.

I'm gonna post in a few hours time after nap and dinner, I'm drained of energy and RM70 (About 20USD) from taking the girl out.

Double postage.

I don't wanna make it too obvious for you, Cipher :p

Soresu, the card would be half an inch thick.

Trey's too sniper-ish. he doesn't like using Monoeyes if he doesn't have to.

Also, can you say overkill? that DD was blasted to oblivion and then some, and then some more.

Fian said:
Double postage.

It would've been obvious as soon as you said "orange plasma", considering I spend more time studying the FIRE series than any other NAM armor- which ties in to why Harrison dislikes every other armor (except maybe the EARTH).

Fian said:
Double postage.

Soresu, the card would be half an inch thick.

Alright, will try and work something describing it in somehow.

I'm gonna miss one day of postage while waiting for Blackbird. Will auto him or find another solution by tomorrow.

I am available whenever the hack I am on, except Mondays and Tuesdays for now, but that is due to change soon. just, yannow, grab me offa the IRC and whatnot.

We know, Hack.

Let's estimate my times being between 6:00 and 10:00 PST, then, varying for various reasons.

Map of area!

Black are trenches, yellow is Dust Devil.

Also, Kai and Cipher, decide on your secondary barrel attachment for your LBRs.

Attachments

• Mappu.webp
    Mappu.webp
    3.4 KB · Views: 220

Judging by Fian's map and what's been posted, Henry would be unable to see the CD. If he wants to give tips of how to deal with one, he needs to direct them to Fian.

Actually it was because of Henry's post that I made the map up to clear up the confusion. But I wanna make an exception to this instance because...

... Fian cant deal with a CD.

To team Trey, leave anything regarding team Fian alone unless told otherwise, I'm training the rook here.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back