Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Since I'm not working, my schedule is whenever. I try to do stuff with my family most evenings. But just drop me a line. I'm free this Saturday night though.

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

FVS takes all the glory in this mission, or the loli gets ejected!
RICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

The black haired Nepleslian had a long history with the cassanova and in fact was only recently hurt by Rico, but Fian loved him so much that he would never seek to be in competition with each other.

Oh, I so knew it.

xD

also, Ex, whenever you're ready to work Meli into the plot tell me. (she also needs orders. :P) But yeah, I'm not in a major rush so sooner rather than later, but no worries.

S-s-silly Moonman, its not like I'm the only person who commits typos!

Also, who is going to dismiss the marines? Cant let the CO off without a salute cant we?

I just meant if we're pulling it from Marine Marines, the second highest rank in the room would call it to attention once the CO was done, we'd all come to it standing, she would walk out, then say if the remaining person had a last order like get to your posts extra, that would be it and they'd break from there~?

Uuuh... I'm really not sure, actually... I think this a good time for some impromptu development! Kampfer, being the pen for our military code of laws, what would you say? If nothing, then the IRL marine codes of conduct Lilly just brought up certainly work for us.

And the reason for that kiddies is, you salute to your CO or XO outdoors, without cover, or during hostilities, they're dead. The enemy will be aiming for them.

Yep. They shoot whoever isn't saluting, which would be their CO. (Also reminiscant of that you are never the 3rd or fourth guy to light their smoke on the same lighter, because by then a sniper can spot the light and fire.) Fun little facts like that.

EDIT: Ran does slapstick now, hm? :)

The day Ran does slapstick is the day an ID-SOL will enter battle wearing a pink tutu and ballerina shoes.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back