• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

ShotJon said:
Not at all, although now it is Moose who runs the show kind of : )
Phaedra is just trying to get you guys to the Chief in one piece!
And lol at a NIGHT trying to push a HOSTILE; I thought the same thing, but the shove did it's job.

Okay. Here's a map.

http://i47.tinypic.com/ht69n8.jpg

The varying shades of brown represent elevation. Lowest elevation being lighter and the highest elevation being darker.

Green dots are Marines. Green dots with A are Alpha. Bravo is the rest. Each dot represents 2-4 Marines. Green square with black X is the Sunburn. Kai and Cyborg's PCs have free reign to the opposite side of the river bank.

Red dots are Mishhu. Each represent 12-13 Mishhu.

Lines with arrows indicate a unit is advancing along that route. Lines shaped like Ts indicate a unit is either advancing to hold their position or is meeting an attack (arrow line) with a defense.

So if you look on the map and see a red dot meeting a green dot with an arrow, and if the green dot meets said red dot with a T line, that means the red dot is attacking the green dot and the green dot is defending.

If a dot is meeting a dot that is their same color with a arrow line, they're reinforcing each other. If a dot has its T-line in an open area, it's holding its position.

This is all pretty complicated, I know. But it'll clarify things going on ICly much better. Don't post ICly until you understand the map, though. Also anyone going with Ran will be the green dots on the upper part of the river bank attacking the red dots holding their position. Good times.

Edit: Also, this map will change according to what happens in the fight.

So were fighting an uphill battle? That's just great... =\

I am wondering, who's in Alpha and who's in Bravo?

EDIT: Nevermind, silly 'ol me didn't read the Chief's post. >.<

Well wehn Bravo get in its position they will be on the edge of the hill, while Mishu will be on plains. So it is pretty neat position for defense I would say.

Keladrian Santhis said:
So were fighting an uphill battle? That's just great... =\

I am wondering, who's in Alpha and who's in Bravo?

EDIT: Nevermind, silly 'ol me didn't read the Chief's post. >.<
Technically it's a downhill battle, the Mishhu are attacking (they're always attacking).

technically, you jarheads are down in a ditch, and the mishhu are above you guys on one side and us few snipers are above you on the other side.

If you look at the map you can see that marines have their defenses set on the edge of the ravine. So it is nor uphill nor downhill battle, until Mishu makes us fall back.

When Avel wakes up she'll probably violently attack and seriously injure Alex. Is that ok with you ShotJon?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…