• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

The pilot was accelerating both upwards and backwards to buy more time, but the Ripper pods were now all over the crashed Viper, some making a beeline straight for the depleted Vipers and unarmed shuttles.

My bad, it should be the Sunburn. Fixed.

No Biggie I would say.

Question. Does Nepleslian PAs have magnetic locks? To walk on metal in space and such. It could be pretty useful in plot now.

ShotJon said:
Question. Does Nepleslian PAs have magnetic locks? To walk on metal in space and such. It could be pretty useful in plot now.

Kinda silly not to have them, come to think of it. I always assumed they exist though they aren't mentioned in the tech articles. You have my leave to assume so too.

Demonblooded said:

Take care out there.

Bah...Lost the entirety of my post. While I did want to have Phaedra react to what's going on, I don't have time currently. It will have to wait until later today.

Nice teamwork on getting Phaedra in the shuttle though.

Assume all of you guys are in the same shuttle.

Also, which character has a very good demolitions skill?

cyborgakadjmoose said:
Bah...Lost the entirety of my post. While I did want to have Phaedra react to what's going on, I don't have time currently. It will have to wait until later today.

What I do is right click, select all and copy just in case the forum logged me out while I was typing the post. It has become second nature now.

Usually I also do the same...but forgot that time... :roll:

I'm always logged in; saves me the trouble of dealing with it each time I get on.

Of course, this is MY laptop, and people don't screw with me...

Almost lost my most recent post to freezing problems that have started to plague the family machine.

I'm also perma-logged so I don't lose posts to time-outs or whatever the technical term might be.

Roll Call + Vote

Would you guys rather have a shore leave, or return to the Acadia RIGHT NOW in the middle of a fleet to fleet battle?

I'd rather continue the fight. Give us all some more time fighting as teams, and get our characters more time to know each other before shore leave. That's just from this newbies position though.

I'm all for fighting, and I agree with Aendri; more time fighting before a shore leave. I don't think any of the marines would be willing to leave their home ship out to dry.

It is settled then.

Though the MC is personally opposed to sending you guys back down there, he needs to be nudged in-character.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…