• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Too late for my two cents, but I'll mention it anyways.

HEY GUYS, I've lost one of my hands; if everyone decides to jump back down, I'm afraid you'll probably be less one marine depending on how fast medical staff on an overloaded ship can attach cybernetics and what priority such an operation takes to any of the more greviously wounded aboard.

Sorry, I've been distracted. Creating a player character race is hard. If anybody want to help me out feel free to do so.

C-Man, did you mean that power plant was a nuclear plant? As in, Chernobyl? As in, if we ever capture Rok'Veru again, an entire city will be radioactive?

Holy cow, I get busy for two days, and you guys decide to blow the whole place up. Man, I've got some reading to catch up on, I'll try to get my post in soon. =\

I'm not entirely sure what they use to power cities in this universe. I just threw that in to advance the plot. What do you guys think? Nuclear or fusion?

Well, the Sunburn was fusion, correct? Assuming that the scientist in the realm can make fusion reactors for ships, I'm pretty sure they could make them for larger scale factories as well.

EDIT: Woot! Junior Role-Player Status!!! Par-tay!

Keladrian Santhis said:
Well, the Sunburn was fusion, correct? Assuming that the scientist in the realm can make fusion reactors for ships, I'm pretty sure they could make them for larger scale factories as well.

EDIT: Woot! Junior Role-Player Status!!! Par-tay!

We've got fusion reactors the size of footballs.

Its called the Ultra Compact Fusion-Reactor or UCF. Everyone on the shuttle is lugging around one or two. Mostly harmless... Except Harrison's.

My first IC post is finally done. Hope I didn't screw anything up.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Yo Brand! I hope you will have fun!

Also Fian I am a littla confused now. Just one question. at the nedn of mission 3 Alex was cutting a part of Anselms arm off, and now in mission 3,5 the squad is back in the shuttle. So can i tak it that the "surgery" was succesful. Anselm is in new aggresor, Alex got to grab some ammo-rack and everybody is happy?

Fian said:
Everything but the new Aggressor part.

Wait, what? So, I'm supposed to go into battle with one arm hanging out? Or do I get another arm jury-rigged or something?

I am now very confused.

EDIT: Strike that, confusion alleviated, Anselm is piloting a new armor, carrying two PAL cases with reloads (I assume sometihing like 4 extra magazines, though it's probably going to be limited to 2).

Whenever you're typing up a post or just checking in, it would be nice if you guys also log into the IRC channel, even if just temporarily. I'm afraid of offloading the daily plot-moving GM post right now just incase I ninja someone.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…