• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

PFFT.

If there's one thing Rico can do well, aside from making ladies swoon, it's lie like a shameless man to get out of bad situations.

MoonMan said:
PFFT.

If there's one thing Rico can do well, aside from making ladies swoon, it's lie like a shameless man to get out of bad situations.

Good 'cause a pissed off seven year old just fired haet beams at FVS.

You know, Carina reminds me of Rydia. Just, instead of a little green haired girl summoning a monster, it's a little girl summoning a green-haired monster.

Kokuten said:
You know, Carina reminds me of Rydia. Just, instead of a little green haired girl summoning a monster, it's a little girl summoning a green-haired monster.

You know it's funny because it's true. :3c

My exams end tomorrow, a few options present themselves.

We can, until the next mission, based on player suggestions.
1. Continue milling about as we are now.
2. Skeet shoot in the hangar bay.
3. Take a shuttle planetside.
4. Help the local police play cop.

The options are not mutually exclusive.

As much as the policing option sounds awesome, maybe we should consider 3.5 the shore leave for the Marines?

Especially because if we get caught up with a shore leave at the start of summer, there runs a risk of it continuing for the better part of summer, which is time I think would be used for the next mission.

Well, if we continue as we are now, Sean will most likely end up doing 2 drunk anyway, but I'm down with any of the options. Preferably 2 or 4 though.

Second.

Concerning summer? Yeah, memories of the Alliance slow-down during the summer still not lost on my mind. I'd roll with what Kampfer's got.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…