Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Kokuten said:
Wes said:
Not all hope is lost for Avel. There's a chance she could get demoted to the rare P4C and be the ship's slave labor for a while. :)

Opportunity detected.

----

ALSO, if we're working on dealing punishments out, why don't we go and throw the book at Ran for burgling Suku's panties?

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ne ... tary_law&s[]=universal&s[]=code

According to Nepleslian Military Law, you could.

Oh, wait

This law does not cover accusations brought onto members of all branches of the Star Military of the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia before its inception.

Too bad Ran stealing them occurred before it came into law. :3

With three .45 cal bullets in her leg she should have bled out a fair bit by now with all that exertion as well as being close to cripple.

Okay, seriously, enough godmoding, C-Man.

I'm not even supposed to be online at this moment.

I'm locking the thread until I make a clear GM post.

C-Man you want out of this plot, I tried to make it as quick painless as possible while preserving your character intact so that she may join other plots, but your current actions have removed all the nice possibilities I was trying to make available. It fact, you had just removed all possibilities except death, since Avel is still resisting even at that degree of injury, the only option left is to put her down.

I was only about to lock Avel up for the duration of the ceremony, and then award her the defence medal later.

Once I unlock the thread, C-Man, you are NOT to post AT ALL. I don't even know if the SAoN is ever going to resurrect your character. If you wish to continue RPing on this site, I suggest you create a new character.

I am sorry it had to end this way.

That's alright. I'm curious to see what happens next even if my character is dead.

You want me to come up with any last words for her to say? If so I'll go with her asking that the MC look up the Sitkeas Project if they want to know why she was so hellbent on succeeding.

Man I'm a lousy RPer. Maybe I should just play Borderlands or something.

Don't worry, it doesn't cost anything but a little time to create a new character. As long as you had fun, you're still a winner regardless of the character's fate.

I did get a little carried away. But I made one interesting character. Looking back I probably should have just had Avel hallucinate after fighting Ran.

Topic unlocked, reflect and move on.

I would also like to rehash my rule on PC deaths.

1. Nobody dies on my plot unless they choose to.
2. That choice can be expressly stated by the Player, or inferred from the PC's actions.

Wes said:
Don't worry, it doesn't cost anything but a little time to create a new character. As long as you had fun, you're still a winner regardless of the character's fate.

Regardless, I have to stop godmodding^^;

How about this; A criminal organization tries to resurrect Avel but only manages to transfer a certain degree of her memories due to brain damage. She looks almost the same but has a different name, can remember the faces of a few people from her past life but is a completely different person.

Her history involves her leaving the crime industry and joining the Yamataian military. She could make a cameo in the Arcadia plot in the form of a NMX zombie rambling that the Butcher of Rok'Veru was back from the dead to destroy them.

What interest would an organization have in Avel? Where are her memories backed up? How would they have her DNA? It seems far-fetched. It would make more sense for her to be rezzed by her parents or something.

Avel was only in the military for a few days and yet she managed to nuke what were essentially two small armies. Assassin, terrorist, prostitute, spy, those are things she would easily qualify for. They might take a few steps to educate her on things Avel wasn't aware of so she doesn't meet the same fate.

As for how they get her DNA, I'm still trying to figure that out.

I'm having exams soon so try not to bug FVS until the middle-end of the month. Keep yourselves entertained until then.

If things gets too boring I'll think of something.

The is an empty Crooked Demon in the bay, thanks to our Red-Green peace treaty.

Aww Crap...Any chance you could change your post to help out Sam; ShotJon? :oops:

I might as well start editing my post in the meantime...I didn't pay attention enough it seems. :roll:

RPG-D RPGfix
Back