Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Unless the NMX or pirates attack. Avel will probably use that as an opportunity to escape and maybe start a new life. That sound like an interesting idea?

Er, do you really wanna? If you try to escape, regardless of you succeed or fail, you'll be struck out of the Acadia's roster and Avel would have to go leave the plotship. Unless you really wanna leave that is, then it could be arranged.

Not all hope is lost for Avel. There's a chance she could get demoted to the rare P4C and be the ship's slave labor for a while. :)

Well if you do decide to jump plots, Plaidmage's ISC Enkidu is probably a good place to go. It's a fairly Nepleslian-style plot (rough characters, lots of guns, seedy settings). She could also go join the Yamataian military and go through training at Fort Ready.

Wes said:
Not all hope is lost for Avel. There's a chance she could get demoted to the rare P4C and be the ship's slave labor for a while. :)

Opportunity detected.

----

ALSO, if we're working on dealing punishments out, why don't we go and throw the book at Ran for burgling Suku's panties?

Fort Ready sounds good. As for Avel's escape plan, I was planning on having her wait until she is in a blind spot, then fake cry on Ran's shoulder and knee him in the crotch. Than she'll knock him out and then quietly make her way to the hanger.

C-Man said:
Fort Ready sounds good. As for Avel's escape plan, I was planning on having her wait until she is in a blind spot, then fake cry on Ran's shoulder and knee him in the crotch. Than she'll knock him out and then quietly make her way to the hanger.

I am afraid that veteran like Ran wouldn't be surprised like that from greenhorn like Avel. But hey you can always try.

And the crimes just keep piling up! LOL.

I'm hooked on reading this plot. I want to see if she can make it to freedom.

Kokuten said:
ALSO, if we're working on dealing punishments out, why don't we go and throw the book at Ran for burgling Suku's panties?
Go make a report with the CO.

-----

Kamf, decide if Ran would fall for Avel's ruse. Like Shotjon said, it would be unlikely considering the disparity of experience between the two.

Also, the Acadia happens to be orbiting Golding Station (a purely military station), which happens to be orbiting nothing. The only two ways off the ship is either via shuttle or escape pod, both can be easily intercepted.

Provided Fian is told about Avel's mental instability by Phaedra or Alex (Preferably both, since both are separate incidents), coupled with the fact that escape isn't a rational choice, and finally the SMoDIN does owe the woman a favor, The MC would recommend a medical discharge for Avel. This is the likely case.

The unlikely case is dishonourable discharge or prison sentence. Which can be arranged if you want that for your character.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back