Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
I guess I picked seven, I always pick seven, but I really want the walnut now.
You will need a hammer to bust a meganut.

No, I'm talking about mission 3.5. Avel wakes up and thinks she's in Fian's bed. I also plan on a prophetic dream (Think the race I'm working on.) to scare the hell out of everyone.

I wouldn't mind doing a small PM rp about that.

Hey guys I am havin a lotsa fun lately. After good action there should be good chow! Haha. Anyways thank you guys, this plot is great! And thanks to Fian of course!

Aldo Eddie messaged me (for whatever reason) he is going to take number five.

However, the Chief had several new scapegoats for his sins, and sinking his teeth into a stale doughnut, constantly kept checking over his shoulder for that green-haired maelstrom of hate.

Proof that I'm playing Suku correctly.

C-Man said:
Avel kept a relaxed and calm expression throughout Fian's little outburst. She then looked at him and spoke in a crisp clear voice. "You're freaking out over me borrowing a key card? What use could this thing possibly be to me other than returning the clothes you gave me?" She paused and looked down at his open palm. "And as for me regretting it." Truth be told she had gotten away with much worse and this wouldn't have been any different. "That's what the last 19 privates, 4 Staff Sergeants and my old Sergeant said. Spoiler alert; They wound up regretting it and looking very very stupid."
In Yamatai, this sort of disrespect could get a soldier demoted, arrested, or worse.

I know Nepleslia is less uptight but every military needs respect of rank in order to function. I'm interested to see how Fian will react to these threats and backtalk.

Wes said:
C-Man said:
Avel kept a relaxed and calm expression throughout Fian's little outburst. She then looked at him and spoke in a crisp clear voice. "You're freaking out over me borrowing a key card? What use could this thing possibly be to me other than returning the clothes you gave me?" She paused and looked down at his open palm. "And as for me regretting it." Truth be told she had gotten away with much worse and this wouldn't have been any different. "That's what the last 19 privates, 4 Staff Sergeants and my old Sergeant said. Spoiler alert; They wound up regretting it and looking very very stupid."
In Yamatai, this sort of disrespect could get a soldier demoted, arrested, or worse.

I know Nepleslia is less uptight but every military needs respect of rank in order to function. I'm interested to see how Fian will react to these threats and backtalk.

Well personally I would imagine Avel being court-martialed. Does Nepleslia have something like regiment full of prisoners? I could imagine that.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back