Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Brave retreat of our shy Master Chief :)

Also are there even any more wounded? Should I post that Alex is still helping, or are they all in med-bay already.

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
A light sweat started to break out across the Albino's features as Avel came to fiddle with his cybernetic 'oh great, not this again'. As gently as an under-sized ID-SOL could, Anselm brushed the medic away, "nah, I can tune it myself, just- just let me get some rest, I need rest". The marine silently cursed Suku as his body rejected the dosage of osteocell-enhancers, "j-just wrap my ribs, Avel, that's all," he grunted, sitting up with assistance from his new arm and handing the medic a roll of bandages.

Yer crying out the wrong name in bed, Anselm. It's Alexandra (Alex) that is treating you.

Fian said:
Cy83r K0rp53 said:
A light sweat started to break out across the Albino's features as Avel came to fiddle with his cybernetic 'oh great, not this again'. As gently as an under-sized ID-SOL could, Anselm brushed the medic away, "nah, I can tune it myself, just- just let me get some rest, I need rest". The marine silently cursed Suku as his body rejected the dosage of osteocell-enhancers, "j-just wrap my ribs, Avel, that's all," he grunted, sitting up with assistance from his new arm and handing the medic a roll of bandages.

Yer crying out the wrong name in bed, Anselm. It's Alexandra (Alex) that is treating you.

Nah problem. I got it covered. He is under drugs so I think it is okay. Maybe he wanted to write Avel.

New thread up!

Panty sale posts will still continue in the previous thread, if there are more posts to be made.

To help in figuring out whats in your rations, I have rolled a few randomized sets. Pick a number. State which number you have picked. If there are more than 11 people picking then I'll roll more sets later. Highlight the text to see what you get.

I picked 1, and Shot picked 8 on the IRC so those are out.

(Fianpicked) 1. Boneless, breaded spicy chicken breast, Seasoned wavy style french fries
(Moosepicked) 2. Chili with meat and beans, Fist-sized walnut (may require a hammer to open)
3. (C-Man) Haddock fillets, A .45 handgun
4. (Demonblooded) Beef and potato stew, LOOK AT THESE F***ING GREEN BEANS. GODDAM.
5.(Edward) Buffalo Wings, PROFIT (a type of biscuit)
6. (Aendri) MANLY Meat Roll (Contains a pork sausage wrapped inside four layers of bacon wrapped inside a portion of steak, garnished with melted cheese and beef jerky. VERY RARE.), A whole carrot
7. (Cy83r K0rp53) Massive cheeseburger, Half corn on the cob
(Shotpicked)8. Chunky “S*@# on a shingle” (whole chunks of dried beef in white gravy on a slice of toast), ???? (unidentifiable gelatinous mass, tastes like pistachio and mint flavored beer poured on cabbage with chunks of licorice)
9. (Henry) Pork BBQ sandwich, Rotini in parmesan with shredded vegetables
10. Spaghetti and meatballs, Baked Apples (how do you like THEM apples?)
11. (Suku) Spiced mystery sausage, ???? (unidentifiable gelatinous mass, tastes like pistachio and mint flavored beer poured on cabbage with chunks of licorice)

Also note the additional accessories that comes with each ration.

hmm rolled for it. Got 1,3, then 4. Guess Talb was late in grabbing a rat. Looks like stew for me. Randomly picked an accessory and got hotsauce too. Happy days.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back