• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Do you strike at Alex's back of the head from side or from up White?

Also I will be off this weekend folks, so have fun and don'T eat each other.

I deeply apologize for my absence. My friend in the Navy finally got some time to come home, so I've been everywhere but at home.

Here comes a post!

I'm back from Hong Kong, finally.

Wrap up the fights, reasonably dodging and hitting is fine, but remember that eventually someone needs to win or lose.

Next mission will begin soon.

Oh no! I haven't posted in so long XD

I guess I'll just fall in with the rest, then. Lucas will just have to pretend he was doing something important. <.<

Timeskip, new mission and new topic will occur between one and two posting cycles (about 1 - 4 days). Make your lasts posts in the old topic if you have unfinished business.

Shore leavers, you'll be back on the Acadia after the timeskip.

Chad, how would you hit Jack with the suit's weight no longer being supported by anything but your own power when it's troublesome to run?

Seriously.

Also, I will get you back for that first hit?

White if he is able to walk he is able to do little smack. Also he didn't wrote he is running, only that he took off.......

Yeah, I misread and corrected on that last part. Also, it's because now the responsibility of supporting almost all of the suit's weight has been delegated to his own physical strength, so it seems unlikely to me that he would be able to so effortlessly smack my character.

Who said it was effortless. I said he is able to that.

Also I finally managed to crate a nickname for Anselm I like : )

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…