Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Holy Crap!

That my friend is one hell of a story line, I almost shit myself out of the raw density of the subject, I can guess at where this is going in the new mission, and I love it. I was actually kinda hoping for something sort of along these lines.

That is good reading, not to mention the allstar writers & co. Exhack, Tom, the best GM in the whole damn world, and the list goes on. Not to mention that you guys posted that whole awesome storyline in a matter of a few hours!! I am floored by the awesomeness.

One of my friends just made a character and he's hoping to join us on the Acadia. He read that debate and said "Damn, Im joining at a good time!", He's still waiting approval, He made an ID-SOL name: Rhogar Castus. He's one of my rpg buds offline.

Titus Brutus said:
Holy Crap!

That my friend is one hell of a story line, I almost shit myself out of the raw density of the subject, I can guess at where this is going in the new mission, and I love it. I was actually kinda hoping for something sort of along these lines.

That is good reading, not to mention the allstar writers & co. Exhack, Tom, the best GM in the whole damn world, and the list goes on. Not to mention that you guys posted that whole awesome storyline in a matter of a few hours!! I am floored by the awesomeness.

Agreed.

In space, no one can hear the sound of shit hitting the fan...

In hindsight, I should've had Lucas comment on the NAM reps...the incredibly cute NAM reps, mmm... <.< >.>

Ah well, I guess I'll just chalk it up to Lucas' pre-battle anxiety :P

Ah, sorry. The panzerfaust is actually a nickname to the Dark Demon's H-1. The Acadia marines were firing and dodging these back in the day against the reds and pirates.

NRM Disposable Missile Tube H-1: Essentially a single use 4-ft tube akin to the ancient panzerfaust. Very reliable and extremely damaging if the 2 ft warhead connects to the target. This weapon is wire-guided, slaved to a targeting computer or flight stick and can be used by non-power armor personnel.

Warhead: Anti- Matter
Purpose: Anti- Armor
Damage: Very Heavy
Range: 20 miles
Rate of Fire/Payload: 1
Location: Held in hand, Strapped to the Dark Pack if not in use.

Fian said:
Ah, sorry. The panzerfaust is actually a nickname to the Dark Demon's H-1. The Acadia marines were firing and dodging these back in the day against the reds and pirates.
I figured it was a nickname, I just wasn't sure what the actual description of the weapon was. Thanks. 8-)

Phyrexus said:
In hindsight, I should've had Lucas comment on the NAM reps...the incredibly cute NAM reps, mmm... <.< >.>

They are in for the ride too. They'll still be around... Provided everything isn't gone to hell by the end of the mission.

Kajiim said:
did the ship jump and then we headed toward the hangar and its jumping again?
No, this is the first jump of Day Three. The jumps of Day Two were so small that people could be walking around the hangar bay in unpowered suits and still not notice or feel anything.

(Which says much for the strength of this jump)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back