Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Long post is long! To the non-greenhorns I know this latest post doesn't give you much to do or talk about so there'll be another GMpost within 24 hours, the landing sequence of the greenhorns is a little longer so I'm giving them a head start.

Kajiim said:
lol I know what you mean. I'll be more patient.
White_Cougar said:
I say we place Kajiim before a firing squad for his previous impatience.
White_Cougar said:
Or perhaps, just maybe, bullets? That's what I was thinking.

If that is not acceptable then I will only settle for extremely hard and bad tasting cup cakes.

Oh, I got this. Be afraid Kajiim, be very afraid.

Okay here it comes. On Saturday I will be leaving for two weeks. There shoudl be internet in the place I will be but it not for sure. I will try to show up as much as I can but I promise nothing.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back