• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just making a joke about pelting her with riot control rounds though. *sigh* fine, sorry FM I was out of line with that. I guess Soreta's going to have few friends regardless of our OOC opinion

ANYWAY...

Does anyone have a description of the Alliance AI, or Ally I guess. I've come up to this point without actually knowing what she looks like, and although I could've swore I saw a description somewhere before, I can't seem to find it now.
:?

You guys should make a Wiki article on her, that way the group can collectively keep updated info handy.

It could be linked to from the NSS Alliance page.

zOMG SUBJECT!

The features of Ally we're descriped in the first JP I believe. Take a look way back in the olden days and you might find what you saw before.

Re: zOMG SUBJECT!

Goergyboy said:
The features of Ally we're descriped in the first JP I believe. Take a look way back in the olden days and you might find what you saw before.

Ah, finally found it, hiding on page 3. She's quite the looker, as I expected.

By the way, time to start cooking faster, Miller's pep-talk isn't due for another hour or so after his meeting with Soreta.

Rightfullness

I'm right again! (Actually that was the 2nd JP but I wasn't in it so it didn't count)

Your stomachs can take a little more waiting. It'll make it all the better when you finally get food. Tucker up soldier.

Holy shit did I miss a JP, HOW!?!?!??!?!
I am disgraced! =/
BTW I made a new SARP only ID
SARPG1980
Add me please! =P

Looking to schedule a JP for the Command Staff of the ship.

How's Sunday night at 8 PM sound?

Can I come and play the evil mishhuvurthyar commander whom came with his warships to invade Nepleslia? ~_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…