Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we are allied to you?
(Yeah, its something I would like to seek clarification about since you are the Mishu Commander.)

If Nepleslia would be allied with the Mishhu, they'd be helping them fight the Yamataian Empire, wouldn't they? No, Nepleslia just declared neutrality in the hopes that the Mishhu would agree to leave them alone.

...but neutrality is such a wishy-washy thing... of course, not helping those Yamataians fight the Sfrarabla would seem like a wise move... but it would be oh-so-much more convenient for the Nepleslians to submit to the SMX - surely they'd make great workforce with those big muscles, shallow minds and broad shoulders... ideal for slave labor or egg incubation! *grins*

To the new guys, look at the rop right hand side of your screen. There is a (Your Groups) link, click on it and apply to join the Nepleslians group. This will allow you to see your orders(Which you are to respond to) in the Nepleslian Communications Network and also the Nepleslia Roleplay Board. Even while logged in, the recent posts list main menu does register new posts in either of these two boards.

To the old guys, also check the Nep Communications Network. Because.... WE GOT RIBBONS! All the more incentive to update your bios.

As long as you're keeping the guts from spilling out of us, you're infantry, sugar tits!! *Screaming at Omega with a gravely, southern accent, before slapping him with a dead otter.*

Okay all you lazy-bones out there, I added ALL crewmembers of the NSS Alliance to the Wiki. However, they are all pretty basic, so edit them to your taste at your convenience.

Oh it was you, heh, nice work!

Edited some of your spelling mistakes and rearranged list of Nep characters into alphabetical order.

Then somebody else made the mistake of writing "Neplesia" on the Alliance's main page.

Fianedit: Damm, Neple-sia is wordfiltered to Neplesia.

I think the more recent thread is the ranking officers only, so 'Dignataries and Diplomacy'

Guys, if you all are going to do that sunday night JP that we usually do, go ahead, I might not be able to make it on the account that the next five days are exam days. I'll try to join in if possible (30 minutes late as usual).

Not really sure what the marines are going to do, since we're basically just sitting around the ship while the officers have a conference.

Of course, we could watch Ran and Chris bitch at eachother...that's always fun.

No go on the fembo

Sadly if you grunts even JP, and despite how much I'd love to fight with Ran some more, I'm busy tonight so Chris wouldn't be able to be there to put you males in your place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back