• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trinity Unit: OHLOL I R SEXBOT DIPLOMAT. LOL LETS F***
Juggernaut Unit: I AM KILL BOT. YOU DIE NOW.

Three days later Neplesia is vaporized by a joint Yamatai/Elysia task force due to "diplomatic issues."
Soon afterwards, the scattered remnants of the Nepleslian Greens track down and deliver a royal asskicking to Razeal Kresh, leaving the cryptic note "Asshole, it wasn't even worth the lay."
One week later the Mishu kill everything.
The End.

YE 29 in a nutshell.

I was just indicating that Adrian is a doctor and doctors know best about these things. I have cleared that up with Omega20 over YIM.

In the light of the recent slowdown in the NSS Alliance, we welcome further participants to enjoy 'testing' the power armors in the NAM thread. Contact yours truely for further details.

I'm going to try to expedite the transport after Zakalwe's next post, so we can hopefully continue moving.

I have something interesting in store for those on the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…