Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Access to files on the Street War, due to their incredibly delicate nature, would be limited to members of High Command.

We're talking about one of the major reasons Kennewes ended up as a rebellious planet.

Alright, I assumed as much.

I also assumed that Wazu's medical records wouldn't be classified any more than anyone else's.

Guys, please reply here with any NPCs you've created so that they may be added to the Wiki.

Please include base stats like race, gender, age, etc, as well as a snippet describing their personalities.

After I compile the list, it's going to be the "official" NPC list for the Alliance until we get new crewmembers.

The only NPC's I know of are Ally, Cadet Willis and Suku. They're the only NPC's that show up regularly enough to mention in the wiki.

Everyone else I've seen are mostly filler characters, that won't be used again, that don't really need to be mentioned. Unless I missed one.

Ok, we are getting tons of use out of the med-bay.

Should we create a list of basic medical procedures or something to help out the medics? Or maybe more text added to the med-bay? Swedish mattresses put in the bunks? A lava lamp?

For the medbay:
Lava Lamp. And a hookah. Dry bar. (List non-exhaustive)
Come on, the two guys running it are Kokuten and Adrian. It's gonna be some weird shit.

And a list of medical procedures would be extremely useful. My most formal medical training is the First Aid course from Freshman year physical education and the medic slideshow/ test in America's Army. Which I failed three times, by the way.

Heh, 10 years in cub scouts/boy scouts: first aid is second nature to me.

:D Oh shi- I made a pun.

Oh also, does Gran need a check-up?

WATER2 Pilots be sure to check out the new eru-be-ar.

All LBR-01a's has been replaced by this weapon. If you need further insight in its use, also be sure to check out the NAM Landside testing thread at a later time.

The NSS Alliance left before this was approved but I'll back write in some crates of weapons into the forward storage bay.

neinman3: Would Focus work?
Yisern Looi: whatever.
neinman3: Go with that
neinman3: super concentration on limited items
neinman3: So actually, no
neinman3: Go with Calm
Yisern Looi: calm!?
Yisern Looi: I cant enter SEED mode with Calm.

Hi, my name is Kira Vel Steyr. Nice to kill you.

D-D-DOUBLE POSTAGE!

So, in which thread are we posting in again? The one in Elysia or the one here?

Yisern Looi: Fian observed the negotiations intently, but however after about ten munites of speeches, formality and tea, the Vel Steyr started nodding off. "Hell." He muttered, catching himself. He ordered Elise to begin despensing whatever drug Adrian gave him into his bloodstream, he cant afford to fall asleep at this critical moment.

Yisern Looi: At first he felt a little wierd, and then a slight vomiting feeling that he held in. and then out of the blue his breast expanded exponentially, enough to put a well endowed neko to shame, it was increasing the pressure on his ribcage and a portion of it even expanded into his visor. "WHAT THE F---" He could not complete the sentence as his mouth was full of boob.

Yisern Looi: His Power Armor toppled over by the sheer ill distribution of weight. When his teammates noticed this they first tried to hail him, which they did not get a response (except one member reported a gurgling sound). The official post mortem stated that his death was due to strangulation and cardiac arrest. But only the members of Epsilon Two knew that he choked to death on own jugs and died as a certain Miss Fian Vel Steyr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back