Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega20 said:
Looks like Benji's in the market for some Kaserine.
OH MY FUCKING GOD

Oh, and we do have that stuff in our medbay. We have everything in our medbay.

Acctually only his sister makes it [which is wh y he was bugging HER for it] and if any is sold at all outside the family, it's sold on the blackmarket... and I DOUBT the NSS Alliance is involved in the black market.

...okay, who here is raping my tech submissions? Kaserine, at least in the form that it's made, is perfectly legal, if somewhat of a well-kept secret.

The formula is also fairly hard to figure out, and protected by Nepleslian patents...but then again, that never really stops anyone, does it? 'Imitation' kaserine is relatively common.

"Okay then baby, looks like everythin'."
"Marty doesn't appreciate you using his resources for stupid shit like this."

Looks like Rico has them too. Except he does action figurines instead of illict drugs.

More like the entire animated series of The Adventures of Armor Squad Alpha, perhaps? It could be anything...lol criminal past.

..and nobody is raping on Kaserine. It is a very interesting drug and I'm sure the people who use it are very happy with their life choices. But if anyone touches Rico with that stuff,

HEADS WILL ROLL.

Perhaps everyone should just make posts with their characters doing things they shouldn't be doing.

Then we can spend one day doing a JP where Wazu systematically kicks everyone's asses. It will make things a whole lot simpler. Perhaps I can get some sort of ass kicking machine approved on the tech forum...

The ship will leave for Elysia on thursday. If people are on when I decide to make this happen then a JP will occur but I'm not going to offically schedule one.

Perhaps I can get some sort of ass kicking machine approved on the tech forum...
Only if they finally approve Anti-Matter-O's. Rico needs those AetherSperm tickets![/quote]

Anti-Matter-Os did get approved.

Feel free to eat them in RP, just don't expect to find any prizes inside just yet.

NSS Alliance pop JP.

If you are reading this, get on Yahoo and send me a message to join in.

Omega20 said:
NSS Alliance pop jp's are hereby banned due to stability lower than most radioactive isotopes.
????

NSS Alliance players are so nutso active that they're starting to make new terms for the way they do JPs.

"Pop JPs" are simply when players on the same ship see each other (usually like 3 or 4) online, they just do a JP and make stuff happen.

Kinda interesting, really.

For those of you interested in just HOW Wazu got all those injuries, check out the later threads in the Nepleslian forum with [The Street War] tags. :)

It was my first plot. Not too shabby, but very rough in parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back