Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being in a conference with members of the NSS Alliance plot is kind of like being in a small room full of five-year-old hopped up on Anti-Matter-O's.

Basically sit in the farthest corner, curl up and cover the areas you don't want assaulted constantly.

I mean, is it a good idea to ban Pop JPs?

Speaking of those, who would have acsess to the mission reports done about the street war? Is there some sort of security clearance or rank that you need before hand to get at it or can anyone request the files?

No. The two, three, four men affairs are okay. Last night saw a six men plus pop JP. But that can be controlled in-progress with a mod or post-JP with a good editor.

*agrivated sigh*

yeah... this is getting annoying...

Yippie, time to re-animate an unconcious body... Lets see I'll make Benji have a split persona... yeah that'll work...

We didn't ignore you. Go back and look at the end of our jp from last night when Kokuten told you to hold still so he could take a look at it, as opposed to going prancing off to the medbay.

Don't you mean Mess hall? and yes now I see it... Didn't even bother to read over it anyway... sorry...

*bangs my head against my desk*

Ever since they implemented an A.I. into their consoles. That also brings to mind, wouldn't there be a console system in the SARP universe?

Hey, I just remembered a pact I made with myself a while ago when I was fed up with a gaming group I was DMing for in which each of the characters had red hair.

Someone needs to ignite Istvan's hair now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back