• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Bahram Wing Discussion

I feel for you, Blackbird. I haven't missed that many JPs, but I have to agree that sometimes it's hard to make the deadline, and we've had quite a few this past month.

Exhack, can't we start SPing some more? For the sake of those that can't always make the JPs? I mean, it's been at least 2 pages of constant Joint Posts with no sign of resuming Single Posts EVER AGAIN! D:

No one is stopping you from SPing in between JPs. Though unless otherwise it maybe better if we try to either stay with our current 'teams' due to the JP setups or SP to a minimum. Either way. Not much holding you back.

Oh. Well, in that case I guess I'll leave in an SP mentioning Firuz' break and what he'll be doing after almost getting his arm ripped off by an elevator.

Sleeping. xD

By all means, go right ahead. If anyone wanted to make an SP post on either side of the JP's we've been having he said he'd do a SP post for them I do believe.

Re: [OOC] Bahram Wing Scheduling

Yeah, I can't make it, I have work. I might be able to go on at school, but I think my computer's registration expired.

Due to health reasons, the JP is pushed to tomorrow, at the same time EST.

Don't forget Akjita's pain, too. We still need to get to that.

Re: [OOC] ATTN: Bahram Wing

Just a quick heads up.

I know the plot has been on hiatus for a few weeks, and people have been asking about when the next JP is. I've been a little bit distracted by IRL things lately and had to figure my next course of action with Bahram and the Iroma meta-plot.

But, it's not all bad news! Bahram Wing is restarting in November, with a brand new mission and fancy timeskipped date.

In the intervening two to three weeks, I'll be taking requests to do S-Link RPs (small character pieces) to describe what's happened in the week or so ICly since Mission 3, before our reboot JP on the first week of November.

Thanks for hanging on, and try to talk to your friends and fellow SARPers! We've got a lot of spaces to fill now, and new stories to write.

I can't make it. school and work.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…